What Sin Do YOU Want?

Okie dokie my sinful readers, gather around! 

So I'm getting close to the main plot, but I'm feeling like it's too soon. I'm having some help from a few of my friends with scenario ideas, so I have a couple more to write. But!! It's not enough, and I think I should add some more. 

So with that, I'm going to need your help!

This story involves you, so who better to ask for scenarios than the reader yourself! I've only had less than half of my readers request a scenario, and I know there are plenty more that can come from you. I've stated this before about 2 times already, but not many noticed it, which is why I decided to make a chapter/update about this.

Of course, literally all of you want some lemony lemonade so that's for sure. But I can't write the smut chapters if I don't have you and Chara in a stable relationship. (You haven't even kissed yet!)

But here are the rules (yes, rules):

• The scenario needs to be something that is long enough to be it's own chapter 

(For example: walking Twix would simply be too short. Add something to it; spice it up!: Take Twix on a walk but he ends up getting loose of his leash)

• Nothing too sexually explicit, I will allow touchy-touchy scenarios but you'll have to wait a little while for me to write it 

(You'll see why soon! *wink*)

• I'll allow scenarios that feature other characters like Frisk or Toriel, but please keep in mind that this is a Chara X Reader! 

(No other characters have a romance love for you, except Chara... maybe.)

 Now, have a scenario you'd like to see? Let me know what's in that sinful mind of yours in the comment section!

except the smut of course ayyyy ;;^)))