14. Just Dance, Chara!

A/N: Who's loving this sin??? :D

(F/S) means Favorite Song!

-

Bright sunlight emit through the window, causing your eyes to open. Blinking the sleep out of your eyes, you sat up and yawned while stretching. You woke up quite excited to start the day, it was the first time Chara spent the night in your house. Standing up, you fixed the guest bed's sheets quickly and walked across the hallway towards the bathroom. Opening the bathroom door, you walked inside and closed it. 

You looked into the mirror and smiled to yourself as you carried on with your morning routine; fixing your (H/C) hair, brushing your teeth, and etc. You couldn't help but wonder if Chara was invisible right now and secretly watching you. But you didn't feel any source of presence around; so you knew they weren't. Making sure you looked your best, you walked out of the bathroom and walked to your room door. You could sense a somewhat pull in your chest, so they must be in there. "Chara?", you asked while knocking on the door.

"I'm right here." You turned the doorknob slowly and opened the door. Chara was sitting at the end of your bed, the sheets looking almost untouched. "Greetings.", they said looking over to you. "Good morning.", you responded. "Did you sleep well?", you asked while looking at your bed sheets then back at them. 

"I actually don't 'sleep.' Demons like me don't exactly rest, I can try sometimes but nightmares are all I imagine.", they explained smiling. "But to answer your question, yes, I suppose I rested well." You giggled a little and gestured your hand for them to follow you as you walked out the door. Turning down the hallway, you and Chara made your way towards the kitchen. You quickly grabbed the TV remote off the counter top and pressed the power button.

Moments later the TV's screen flashed on, and you walked into the kitchen while Chara silently sat at the couch. The morning news came on, and you listened to the reporter as you looked through the fridge. 

"-the Underground being officially closed. A gate might be built along the rim of the mountain to avoid any inconvenience." You looked over at the TV as you grabbed a boul for your cereal. "Are you serious? They're gonna build a gate now?", you thought aloud. "Of course.", Chara responded in an annoyed tone whilst still looking at the TV.  You sighed in annoyance at how far the public were going at blocking the Underground.

Brushing the thought off, you sat at the kitchen table and asked Chara if they wanted anything. Once again they explained you that demons don't eat either, so the two of you just watched the TV screen quietly. From time to time, you two would even make a commentary on a simple commercial. By the time you finished your breakfast, you still weren't sure of what you and Chara could do today.

Your guardians had left you a text message that they wouldn't be home until around night, so you had the house to yourselves for today. That's when, an idea popped in your head. It was Chara's first day living on the Surface, so you didn't want to take them straight into public. If they ever even agreed to do that, anyway. Walking over to the TV you switched the input to the Gaming one. "Have you ever played a video game before?", you asked while turning on your Wii U console. "Not for quite a while.", Chara said while watching you grab the Wii U Gamepad and turning it on. 

"Well let's change that!", you exclaimed, inserting a video game into the console. Handing a controller to Chara, you sat down next to them and waited as the Wii U turned on. Suddenly the game title of Super Mario Bros. 3D World appeared as the instruction "Press any button" showed at the bottom of the screen. You connected Chara's controller to the screen and continued the process of starting the game. You had chosen Mario as your character while they chose Luigi.

After a few cut scenes, you had finally started World 1. It took a few tries to pass the first level, since Chara was constantly jumping off a platform by accident. But eventually they got the hang of the controls and you both passed the rest of the levels smoothly. Sometimes Chara would consider you cheating since you knew several secrets that made you faster than them. But overall, you both seemed to have a fun time even when getting a Game Over screen.

After finishing World 2, you saved the game and asked Chara if they wanted to try a different game. They agreed, and you inserted Just Dance (Year ????) into the console. Moving a few furniture out of the way and handing each of you a Wii Remote, you both stood and waited for the game to load. "So is this game all about dancing?", Chara asked while examining the Wii Remote attached to their wrist. "Yup! It gets kinda extreme though-" Before you could finish, the game screen loaded. After Chara made their own file, you skimmed through the songs available until you reached your favorite song, "(F/S)".

Clicking on the song, you quickly snickered at Chara: "Get ready to lose." Suddenly a human figure appeared on the screen and began to slowly move to the beat. You had done this song plenty of times, so you knew there was no way Chara could beat you. As the moves got more quicker, you could tell Chara was getting slightly frusterated with keeping up. You both quickly glanced at your scores to the left side of the screen, and it was clear you were winning. "How the hell?!", they exclaimed playfully.

It was almost the end of the song, and you were still ahead of Chara's score. As the final move came into view, you both saw that you had to spin around in a circle then stop when facing the screen, with your hand on your hip. You quickly did it perfectly without a hassle. Chara, on the other hand, swung the Wii Remote completley over your head. You both were so thankful the remote's wrist strap was wrapped around their wrist. Or else, well, let's just say the remote would have went flying across the room.

As the song ended, your scores appeared on the screen. Moments later, you ended up winning. "Oh my god how even??", Chara said looking at the cieling. You laughed a little and patted their shoulder. "Practice makes perfect my friend!", you said smiling. 

The both of you spent that afternoon dancing to other songs, but Chara still never beat you. 

-

A/N: Dayum, Chara got dem MOVES !! I mean, pfftt, I always throw the remote across the room lol. This chapter was supposed to be uploaded yesterday but I went to the theaters to watch The Jungle Book and didn't come back until around 11 PM. But here it is now! Your sinful chapter! Also, sorry if you don't own a Wii U; just imagine that you do •w•