54. Now That We're Here

Sighing in exhaustion, you collapsed onto the couch. You had just came back from the airport, and your guardians knew you were tired, so they let you stay home while they left to finish some errands. "Y'know you weren't even walking around much, right?", your (boy/girl)friend Chara pointed out whilst walking past the couch. "Yeah but it was crowded so...", you cut off as your body began to relax against the cushions. 

"So since your guardians and relative aren't here, what should we do?", Chara asked as they gently moved your legs off the last cushion to sit. Your body was practically bended sideways. "I dunno right now.", you answered wearily. And truly, you didn't know. You were far too tired or even bored to think of anything. "Well, no one could interrupt us now~.", Chara stated seductively. 

"Interrupt us during what?", you responded with a suggestive smile, turning your head to rest the side of your face on the couch. "Nothing anybody else has to know about.", Chara said before you pushed yourself to sit up. "What are you saying?", you asked with a smile as you leaned shoulder to shoulder against them. "You know exactly what I'm saying (mister/miss)~.", they purred. You held back a small laugh and hugged them. 

"You're so cute~!", you cooed, blushing slightly to yourself. "Cute? Nah...", Chara said embarrassingly, blushing from your compliment. You snickered as they looked away from you. "You're cuter.", they suddenly stated as they wrapped their arms around you. Instead of protesting, you leaned forward and nuzzled their cheek, your warm breath tickling their skin. They turned their head to face you, a small smile set across their face. 

Without hesitation, they planted a small kiss on your nose. You smiled and held them close, breathing against their neck. You felt the need to have them next to you, even though they were by your side almost every hour of the day. Your consciousness told you otherwise, but you ignored those thoughts and focused on the small, but sweeter things. You both sat there silently, the only sound coming from your breathing. And Twix with his chew toy from across the room.

You gently rubbed their back with your hand, and eventually decided to take this to the bedroom. Closing your bedroom door behind you, you climbed into your bed with Chara. It was somewhat cold out, so you cuddled next to them for warmth. Chara pulled the covers halfway up your bodies and wrapped their arms around you once again. You placed a small, quick peck on their lips as they smiled at you.

Ah, what you would give just to stay like this forever.

-

A/N: Yo, so I'm back! Thanks for all the wonderful comments and support everyone, it truly means a lot to me!! Sorry if this is kinda short, but I do have the next chapters planned so woo!

Fun Fact: In original planning, the chapter would end to a cliff hanger suggesting that the next would possibly be a lemon. But I didn't want to torture you all again >w>