Important Announcement

An Ending- Toby Fox
(

listen while reading for better meaning)

-

It's been killing me to write something for these past few weeks, and I've been giving some thought about this book.

-(No it's not going to be discontinued!)

I'm going to be explaining a few things here, so skip to the end if you wish.

We're all aware that it's taking me longer than usual to publish a chapter, and I know I've said it before but I'm far too busy. I hardly get enough time to even plan a chapter now. Also, I've obviously got things to worry about and take care of in my personal life.

Now here's the thing, there is actually only one reason why the chapters are taking so long. (And no, being busy isn't holding me back.)

Requests.

Yep, requested chapters.

I've many requested chapters, trouble is, this story sticks to a plot line and although each chapter is different from the last, there is still a connection to one plot.

Of course, no one knows the main plot just yet, so that's no one's fault.

But that's not too much of a problem, the real thing holding me back is planning. Each requested chapter has to make sense and not mess with the characters majorly.

Luckily, every request I have ever recieved up to this point CAN have a spot in this story and make sense with the next request/chapter.
However, each request is unique and it takes far more time than I thought just to plan it.

So here comes the conclusion, and it kills me to say it but...

Requests are cancelled.

Yes, cancelled. I just can't keep up with them all and have them done fast enough.
And by fast enough I don't exactly mean how long it takes to write the chapter itself, but rather my own lack of interest.

What I mean is, when I first started this story I put all my time and effort into it every day. And well, I suppose over time I've run out of steam.

Not to mention my extremley bad case of procrastination.

In so, this story has somewhat become a have-to more than a want-to. Most of you know I started this story just for fun and the lack of Chara X Readers back then.

But this isn't a Oneshot book, so with all of the requests, I don't exactly feel like I'm writing my own story with my own plot anymore. I believe I've somewhat lost that feeling of joy everytime I write a chapter, so y'know how it is.

Also, I truly love Undertale beyond words, and it has a very special place in my heart. But I do have several friends bringing me into new fandoms along with games, and I myself am getting back into those 'ol nostalgic time consuming childhood games/videos. So I often find myself putting most of my spare time into those.

Not to mention I know plenty of authors who have discontinued some of their stories just from lost of interest in Undertale. Honestly, I can't truly blame them, so that might also be a reason why I'm slow on updating. But ehh??

So all requests are cancelled and I feel horrible for letting you down. Especially since I only got to write a few. But it's the only way for me to continue this story before completeley losing interest and leaving this book unfinished (like my previous stories).

I'm also trying to have this story finished by a certain date (congrats on reading this far! here's your prize; the date, the day this story was first published: April 14th.), and I'm hoping I have enough time.

However, there might be a chance that I will still finish requests since you all had brilliant ideas, but that's a 50/50 chance.

All in all, requests are most likely cancelled and I will be writing my original plans.

Thanks to everyone still sticking with this story and with me, even with each other! I never, EVER thought I'd get this far and get this much support.

I love each and every one of you so much you'd have no idea, please stay as safe as possible and determined! ♡

-
A/N: P.S= This is my first time writing on the Wattpad app, so sorry if my spelling is crap or smth.