51. Pleasing To Help You

A/N: I was going to put something here, but I forgot what it was oops.

Scenario requested by:  InuYasha37 ♥

(I'm having a problem with mentioning users idk why)

! WARNING: Contains (very little) explicit language! !

(you should get used to this by now) 

-

As you unlocked the front door of your house, you walked inside and sighed as you closed the door behind you. It was night out, and your guardians and relative were still shopping. You had spent the day taking care of a friend's pet ferret after school, but you didn't expect it to have taken this long. Chara came along with you to school, but decided to head back to your household because they wanted to 'do something'. At first you were a little curious of what they meant, but you decided to brush it off and just let them go.

Glancing around the room, you didn't notice Chara laying on the floor to the opposite side of the couch from you until you saw their head peek up at you. "O-Oh hey (Y/N).", they spoke hesitantly, going back to laying on the carpet. "Hey.", you replied awkwardly. Looking over to the table in front of the couch, you noticed a bottle of wine sitting there. Half empty. 

You immediately gasped. "Oh my god.", you managed to say in astonishment. You then figured that Chara must be drunk. But where did they even get the wine? You began to worry if your guardians and relative would be coming back soon. Walking over to the table, you closed the wine bottle and ran to your room, hiding the bottle in your closet. You also decided to quickly change into some comfortable clothes before reopening your room door. Pacing back to the living room, you stared at Chara, laid across the ground. 

You sighed and sat on your knees next to them, tapping their shoulder. "Chara are you drunk?", you asked in a somewhat concerned voice. "What? No...", they spoke wearily into the carpet, being muffled slightly. You sighed and glanced at the front door before looking back down at the drunk demon in front of you. "Y-You're the one that's drunk!", they suddenly spoke as they hesitated to sit up and face you. "Where did you even get the alcohol?", you asked as they glanced to the TV. 

"Grilling bees...", they answered wearily. "Grillby's?", you corrected, but they didn't answer. "But how-" "I wanted to um... try it so I did heheh.", they admitted. You were still confused on how they managed to sneak a whole bottle from your view. Besides the fact that the party at Grillby's was just yesterday, you couldn't help but be disappointed in yourself for not noticing earlier. "Chara I thought you knew you shouldn't drink alcohol.", you remarked.

"Y-Yeah, that's why I tried it, duhh~", Chara said as they suddenly slumped against your body. You were caught by surprise at their sudden action, looking down at their head pressed against your waist. "How many glasses have you drank?", you asked as they continued to snuggle against your side. "Enough to fill your ass...", Chara sighed. You blushed but shook your head disapprovingly at their answer. "No for real, Chara.", you stated calmly. "Five.", they answered as they wrapped their arms around your left one. 

"You're really cute.", they suddenly purred. "Really?", you remarked, your blush only getting worst. "Yeah, heh. Can I be your date~?", Chara asked seductively. Your heart immediately skipped a beat; you didn't know whether or not to give them an honest answer. "Um, well-" "Or you be my um.. (boy/girl)friend? Same thing right...?", they spoke hesitantly. "I'd-" "Just say yes." You froze for a few moments before simply answering "Yes.", without even thinking.