15. Under The Sheets

A/N: T h i s   i s n ' t   a   l e m o n   n o o o... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Or maybe it is, read on and find out huehueh~

-

That night it started raining, and you and Chara were sitting on the couch waiting for your guardians to arrive home. You had spent the day playing pretty much all of your video games, and the both of you were exhausted. Once your guardians would arrive, Chara would stay invisible until your guardians would leave elsewhere the next day.

Once they finally arrived, you all ate dinner, except for Chara of course. When you finished, you and your guardians said goodnight to each other and went to your rooms. Chara would sleep in the guest room for tonight so your guardians wouldn't be wondering why you weren't sleeping in your room. Slipping into your pajamas and climbing into bed, you got comfortable and closed your eyes to welcome sleep.

But it never came. The sound of thunder and rain hitting against your window kept you awake. Glancing over to your alarm clock you saw it was 2:45 AM. You tried moving in different positions, but you still couldn't sleep. Sitting up, you rubbed the side of your head with your hand. You couldn't help but wonder how Chara was doing. Before you could think any further, you suddenly found yourself getting out of your bed and walking next door to the guest room. You creaked the door open slowly, and a sudden flash of lightning made you jump slightly. But in that mere second of bright light, you saw that Chara wasn't anywhere to be seen.

Flipping on the switch to a very dim-lighted lamp, you closed the door behind you and locked it. "Chara?", you whispered looking around the room. Almost immediately, Chara became visible laying under the covers. Pulling the sheets off of them, they sat up and looked over to you. "What about your guardians?", they asked confusingly. "They should be asleep.", you responded quietly.

"Why aren't you asleep then?" They eyed your form as if looking for something on you. "I can't, the rain and thunder keeps scaring off my sleep.", you said giving a small smile. Chara looked over to the window and you followed their gaze. You walked over to the window and opened it slightly, a space big enough for your hand to slip through. You reached your hand out slightly into the rain, feeling the cold water seep down your fingers. Chara stood up and walked over to you, and moments later they also put their hand out into the rain.

You both watched the water on your hands drip down onto the outside floor for a while. Neither of you knew why you were doing this, but it was just so calming. The dark-lit room, the rushing rain, the sudden thunder, Chara next to you... it just felt right. A sudden thunder caused the both of you to pull both of your hands back inside by instinct. Closing the window shut again and giggling nervously, you wiped the water off of your hands with your sleeve.

"Wait, I have an idea!", you whispered happily as you dashed out the door quietly. Walking into the kitchen, you took 2 coffee mugs out of a cabinet and heated up some water in the water boiler. Grabbing two hot chocolate packs out of it's packaging, you poured the water into both mugs and added the sweet powder afterwards. Mixing the condiments, you picked up both mugs and slowly walked back to the guest room. Taking slow steps to avoid waking your guardians, you walked into the guest room and saw Chara still standing there. 

They looked at the two cups in your hands, and realizing you couldn't close the door they went around you and did so. They then sat back on the bed. "Here.", you said while handing them one of the cups. They carefully took the cup from your hand and eyed the beverage inside. You put your own cup on the counter next to the bed and walked back out of the room. Quickly pulling your laptop from beneath your own bed, you tried to be silent as possible while shutting the guest room door and locking it.

Picking up your cup from the counter and taking a seat next to Chara against the head of the bed, you opened your laptop and went to the Netflix app. You had never been this close to their body before, which got you kinda nervous. Your legs were almost touching theirs but you brushed off the thought as you waited for the screen to load. 

As soon as the Recommendations screen appeared, you went over to the Horror section and asked Chara which movie they thought looked interesting. Eventually you both agreed on Child's Play, and you relaxed as you laid back against a soft pillow. The both of you laid there next to each other watching the movie, constantly taking small sips of your hot chocolate. Taking a quick glance over to Chara, you saw their eyes almost glued to the screen. You mentally giggled to yourself and hoped they were enjoying this as much as you were.

-

A/N: Did you think this was gonna be smut? Lmao you sinner >w>