FAQ #1

A/N: Alright before I start, I just wanna say I know there was no new chapter today. I was just awfully busy which is strange 'cause Fridays are usually my lazy days. I'll upload the next chapter tomorrow, but for now, I'll be answering frequently asked questions!

-Please note that if you have any questions you'd like to ask me, please read these FAQs first to see if I have already answered that question. If I haven't answered anything related to your question, feel free to ask me it in the comments!

Anyhow, here we go!:

#1. What gender is Chara in this story?

Chara has no specific gender in this story, rather Chara is identified as they/them. (Along with Frisk!) I wanted to leave it like this so it could be up to you, the reader, if you wanted to see them as male or female. Or you could just see them as non-binary, however you want. I didn't want to cause any arguments.

#2. Is the reader in this story supposed to be a specific gender?

Nope, any gender or identification can be used for this story!

#3. Will there be some smut, or anything related to that in this story?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)  

#4. How often do you update?

I update a new chapter every day of the week, except for Mondays. The only reason why I would skip a day is either because I was far too busy, or had internet problems.

#5. What gives you motivation to write?

You before anything else! If you weren't reading this, I wouldn't even bother updating. But besides that, I often hear music and take walks out in nature. From there I gain ideas and inspiration.

#6. Wait... who's your favorite Undertale character?

Although this is a Chara X Reader and it seems as Chara is my favorite, they're actually not. Flowey is my go-to favorite; he's always been since I first discovered Undertale. Plus he's technically Asriel so it's a win-win. Chara is possibly my 2nd favorite?

#7. Will you make any other Undertale X Readers in the future?

Perhaps, but we'll have to wait and see how this one turns out first. I have had several different story ideas for different characters, but turns out other writers have already stole my thunder. And I don't want anyone to think I'm copying off of someone else's ideas.

#8. Do any Undertale AUs take place in this story?

Nope, no AUs are included in this writing whatsoever. This story takes place after a Pacifist Run/True Ending. Or Post-Pacifist... however you want to think of it.

#9. Do you take requests?

Depends; you can go ahead and drop a comment of something you'd like to see happen in this story! Who knows, it might actually end up happening! I'd give credit to you, of course~!

#10. Can I draw fanart?

Absolutely, I accept all and any fanart for me or my stories whatsoever! Just link me the piece when you're done, I'm curious!