44. Dark Glowed Night

You laid still under your covers, looking over at Chara's form across the room. You hoped you wouldn't somehow end up accidentally falling asleep, since you were quite eager to find out what they do all night. Seconds began to feel like minutes, and minutes felt like hours. You didn't know when Chara was planning to move; and you couldn't see the red glow from their eyes so you knew their eyes were closed. Were they going to fall asleep? You couldn't be sure, but you hoped they weren't. 

Sure, they'll be in your room every night this week but you were far too eager to wait. Hopefully they wouldn't just lay there and do nothing. Suddenly you could hear Chara shuffling on the blankets, and your heart began to race. But you calmed down in disappointment as they went still again. You really wanted to tell them to just do something, but you couldn't blow your cover of being asleep. Your mind was slowly beginning to become bored, and you were worried you'd bore yourself to sleep. But you stayed determined and waited, carefully watching Chara's every movement.

You glanced at your alarm clock and mentally sighed and cheered that it was 2:16 AM. You knew Chara wasn't asleep, since they were constantly moving their position slightly from time to time. There's no way they could simply lay there all night, that'd be boring! And knowing them, you knew they'd take advantage of this time whilst everyone is resting. Keeping your head comfortable on your pillow, you continued to watch them. You couldn't help but begin to think that you should just fall asleep, since they weren't doing anything.

Flipping onto your back quietly, you stared up at the ceiling. You didn't want to fall asleep, but to pretend you were for so long was draining you of energy. Glancing over at Chara across the room once again, you noticed they were still immobile, their back facing you. Mentally sighing, your eyes began to feel somewhat droopy. You tried to fight it, but honestly, you knew you would need your sleep if your guardians wanted to take you with them tomorrow. And hell knows where your family members would go, all you knew was if you did  go, you'd be out the whole day.

The sudden sound of a quiet groan emerged from the other side of your room, which immediately caught your attention and snapped your eyes open. You quickly turned onto your side and looked over at Chara, your heart skipping a beat when they suddenly sat up. You stayed put and motionless as you could barely make out the tint of dim red from their eyes. Why did they groan? At first you thought it as something dirty, but... it sounded like they were in slight pain?

At first, they were simply looking forward, as if trying to process something. But after a few moments, you began to get nervous as their head slowly turned to look over at you. You couldn't see their expression clearly, but for some reason, their eyes completely paralyzed you. It was almost as if they were staring right through your soul, and honestly it did somewhat hurt the inside of your chest. The glowing shade of red actually scared you slightly. You guessed it was because of the bad aura sending off from them. But why? Is something wrong with them? You eventually started to get worried.

You closed your eyes shut, trying to avoid eye contact, but you didn't move. Did they know you were awake? You felt like shivering at that thought, and you knew Chara could sense feelings within your soul. Perhaps that was giving away your cover. "Aren't you supposed to be asleep (Y/N)?", Chara suddenly asked.

The sudden sentence made you want to jump out of your skin. Shoot, you thought. Now they know you're awake. You found your mouth and eyes glued shut, you couldn't even find words. Within a heartbeat, you felt yourself being turned to face upright. You snapped your eyes open, only to find Chara laying over you. Their hands were placed next to your shoulders, keeping themself upright. This was a rather awkward position... to you at least. You immediately blushed as Chara stared down at you, a smile on their face.

You noticed something different about them. They don't usually act like this, and their eyes seemed so bizarre. It looked as if there was a trapped beast inside, locked shut and you were currently the prey. You didn't know what to do; there really wasn't anything you can  do. Chara was inhumanly strong, so you knew there was no point in trying to move them off. "You bad (girl/boy). You'll need your rest if you're going to be out all day.", they said seductively. No I don't, you thought, even though you knew they had a point. 

"I was trying to sleep.", you partly lied. You didn't even exactly mean to say that, it just slipped out of your mouth. "Don't lie to me.", Chara stated in a serious tone, their eyes looking more hungrily down at you. Your heart raced faster as you both made eye contact. Without hesitation, Chara bent down and bit your neck, right below your jaw line. You immediately tried your best to keep yourself from making any noise of fear or whatnot. You felt their tongue brush over your skin as they kept a firm bite on your sensitive flesh.

It wasn't too hard of a bite, so it didn't hurt that much, which you were thankful for. But the feeling of their tongue sent shivers up your spine. You weren't sure what to do. You felt slightly trapped; Frisk never mentioned Chara ever acting like this. You decided to just go with it, letting them attack your neck with licks and nibbles. You'd have to admit, it did feel somewhat good but... this was just so sudden? 

"Chara, please s-stop...", you managed to say quietly as possible, disappointed in yourself for stuttering. Chara completely ignored your words as they kept dragging their tongue against your neck, and you could feel them smirking. You almost jumped at the sound of a knock on your door. Chara immediately pushed themself back up, looking over their shoulder at your door. In a matter of seconds, they got off of you and went elsewhere. You couldn't see them, but you knew they were hiding. "(Y/N)? Who are you talking to?", you heard one of your guardian's voice whisper from the other side of the door. "Sorry, I was dreaming.", you whisper-said. You could hear (him/her) sigh quietly before walking silently back down the hallway. 

You stayed frozen, looking over at your door for a few seconds before realizing Chara was still in the room with you. You felt a slight pang of fear...? Half of you actually liked this seductive side of your demon friend, while the other half was in complete confusion and fear. You shook your thoughts away and sat up, stepping off your bed and quickly but quietly walking out of your room. You had to calm Chara down, they were obviously under the weather again. Pacing into the kitchen, you snatched a chocolate bar from the fridge and hesitantly walked back to your room. You almost felt like you were in a horror movie; giving bait to the deadly creature in your room.

That thought made you feel slight anger at yourself for seeing Chara as the "deadly creature". Grunting, you forced yourself to open your room door and walk inside. Closing it behind you, you were surprised to find Chara laying on the pile of blankets once again. Now you felt bad for them. Mentally sighing, you walked over to them and stood there, their back facing you. You carefully bent down to sit on your knees, and opened the chocolate bar. Usually by now they would have immediately scented the sweet treat and snatch it from you, but they stayed put. The strange aura seemed to have vanished, so you knew they were probably just embarrassed or disappointed in themself right now. 

Pulling the top half of the wrapper off the chocolate bar, you hesitated a few heartbeats before carefully leaning yourself forward. You held the treat in front of their face, hoping they would take it. A few moments passed by and they didn't move, which caused you to become even more worried. But you found yourself relieved when Chara suddenly bit the chocolate, holding the top half firmly with their teeth. You gently let the bar go, allowing Chara to be the one holding it now. In their mouth that is. 

You sat there next to them, still surprised of what happened earlier. You weren't going to ask them, at least not now. But for whatever reason they acted like that, they were obviously embarrassed about it. You were too actually, but hey, at least Chara took the chocolate. That proves they were back to normal. For now, at least.

-

A/N: Oh mai ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Chara wanted to rikety rekt you? The world may never know. But anyhow, thanks for the understanding about the inconvenience yesterday! Also sorry this was uploaded kinda late; I was out all day but lookie! It's a long one right? 

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)  mmmm u want da booty too hmmm 

-

Edit: Changed the title because it made the chapter too obvious, plus I'm getting scared of myself now lmao