18. Two Golden Flowers

A/N: This chapter is half based of off my own theory about Chara, but besides that I guess you could say the next several chapters will be somewhat like scenarios. (Which means the chapters might be kinda short, I'm not sure yet.) I want you and Chara to have a stable friendship before I get into the main plot so if you want sin, it starts now!! Or maybe with the previous chapter, doesn't matter lol; enjoy!!

-

You and Chara were watching TV in the living room, quite boredly at that. There was no school today, and your guardians were at work. You were sitting to the left, while Chara was sitting to the right upside down. Yep, upside down. Their head was hanging off the edge of the cushion, while their legs hung over the top cushions. There was nothing interesting to watch, and movies and video games both were a little 'ehh' right now. Sighing quietly to yourself, you looked slightly over to Chara and saw their body slipping. 

Slowly, slowly, slowly...

Until their head touched the ground and their legs slid over onto the floor aswell. They groaned in boredom more than agony, it being muffled slightly by the ground. You could barely hold back your laughter at their reaction to their own fall. They didn't even bother to move, they laid there with their face planted on the floor. "What do you usually do on days like these?", they suddenly asked, still not moving. 

You stayed silent for a few moments. "Nothing, really.", you replied. Usually you would watch a movie or play video games. But obviously neither of you felt like doing either. "Isn't there a flower field somewhere around here?", Chara asked turning their head over to you. "Or did humans destroy that too?", they quickly added strictly.

You looked back at them and began to think. "I think I've seen one, it's near Mt. Ebott.", you said looking out the window. Chara looked over to the window aswell. You weren't sure if it was blocked off now since it was so close to the once cursed mountain.

-

Walking past the tall city buildings, you and Chara made your way through the forest trail. You ended up agreeing with them to go see the flowers, besides, you didn't have anything better to do. Passing by several tall pine trees, you suddenly felt an eerie feeling in your chest. Like something wasn't right. Chara was walking right next to you, and it wasn't that pulling sensation that you got used to already. The feeling obviously wasn't consulting from them, but it was so strange. It didn't really feel like someone was watching you, but it just felt really off. Trying to ignore it, you eventually caught sight of a few bushes and walked towards them. Chara following close behind, you walked passed several more bushes until you could see a large clearing. 

It was the end of the forest, and it reached almost as far as the eye could see. The ground was covered in flowers of several sorts, and it quickly reminded you of the small golden flower garden in the Throne Room. The sight was so nostalgic, you wondered if Chara was thinking the same thing. You both stood at the edge of the large field, taking in the beautiful sight. You didn't actually think that this field even existed since it was so far from the city.

 In the very far distance you could barely make out the shape of an ancient village. The place was said to have been abandoned long ago before you were even born, which is why no one ever set foot there. Before you even realized it, you and Chara made your way through the flowers as a small breeze swept over the field. It was like a wave of beautiful flowers, especially golden ones. 

You both went separate directions, examining the different kinds of flowers as you paced through them. Sunflowers, Tulips, Daffodils, Asters, Lavenders, Daisies, Lilacs, Buttercups...

As you walked through a couple of lilacs, you didn't hear anything but the slight breeze through the field. Out of nowhere, that oh so familiar pulling sensation almost kicked itself out of your chest. At least, that's what it felt like to you. It was so sudden, you could have sworn you thought it was like a 1 second heart attack. Before you could even calm down, you felt something light be placed on your head. Reaching your hand over to feel what it was, you noticed it was... buttercups? But the stems were tied in a ring into a flower crown. 

That's when you realized...

You turned around slowly to find Chara standing in front of you, a flower crown of buttercups placed atop their own head. A smile was set across their face, and you smiled back and giggled a little. This was the side of Chara that not many believed existed. Sure, they don't lack the potential of feeling, but that's because they don't have a soul. So it wasn't technically their own fault. They were obviously starting to get more comfortable around you, and you were too. 

-

A/N: Ah! Wow! Whoa! Kira updated on a Monday?! No way! Yes way, my friend. No update yesterday because I got lazy heheh. You and Chara look so cute with flower crowns- aHEM I MEAN.. I hope you liked this chapter heheh~! *sweats nervously*

Also! If you have a scenario you'd like to see in the story, feel free to leave a comment, and chances are I might actually end up doing it! Think of this as a scenario book, let me know your sinful ideas! \(ewe)z