Confidence - Part Three

Your date with Spencer had been wonderful. He’d still seemed nervous and had made a few comments about how he couldn’t believe you were here with him but you’d shut him down, telling him that there was no one else you’d rather be here with.

There HADN’T been any making out in the back row of the movies. When you’d both finally decided on a film to watch, the theatre had been packed. Whilst it wouldn’t have bothered you too much to be surrounded by people, you were fairy certain it would have bothered Spencer. Shy little Spencer. Although you hoped you could start to change that.

He walked you to your apartment door, his hand around yours and you fiddled with your keys.

“Do you wanna come in? Maybe have a beer, it’s not too late.” It wasn’t, it was only ten thirty. Spencer nodded and you pushed open your door and led him inside. He’d been here before a few times when you’d hosted parties or the occasional get together for the team, but this was the first time you’d been alone with him in your home.

You busied yourself collecting two beers from the fridge and then sat down on your couch. He remained stood and you could see him trying to work out how close to sit to you. You patted the cushion directly next to you and smiled as he joined you. Flicking on the TV you took a sip of your beer and then set it down, turning to him.

“So…. There was one thing I said we’d do tonight at the movies that we didn’t get chance to do.”

His eyes lifted upwards as he recalled what you’d said, a light blush on his cheeks as he remembered. He coughed, clearing his throat lightly.

“The making out?” he asked, his voice a little croaky with nerves.

“Yep.”

“You still wanna…. you still want to do that with me?”

You leant over and pinched his thigh and he yelped, “What was that for!?!”

“Everytime you ask me a question like that I’m gonna pinch you. I’m not going to keep telling you what a catch you are and how I’ve had a crush on you for ages Spence. You need to believe me here when I say that I want to do everything with you. And I mean EVERYTHING. I know that you’re nervous and lacking in self believe but I need you to get it into your head that I like you. I really don’t want it to get to a stage where you’re thanking me for having sex with you or something daft like that.”

His eyes shot up and widened and you knew that probably would have happened. Thinking, he pulled his bottom lip between his teeth, letting it slowly roll back out. Your eyes were transfixed on it and you were sure a tiny groan left your chest.

“Did you just…..?”

Okay so a groan definitely had left your chest.

“I did. I’ve already told you I have a major thing about your lips and mouth, Reid. You have the nicest, sexiest mouth I’ve seen on a guy.”

“I do? No one’s ever said that to me before,” he licked his lip now, his tongue slowly swiping over his full plump lip.

“Spence, if you knew the obscene thoughts I’d had about your mouth……”

He set his beer down and inched closer to you.

“What sort of thoughts exactly?” he bit his lip again, now purposely toying with you it seemed.

Do you tell him and scare him off? Or hope it finally gets him to stop doubting himself?

The second one.

“Thoughts about having them in various places on my body, ” you crept closer to him and now your thighs were pressed against each other.

“Where?” he almost whispered, pushing a lock of his hair back.