The First Time In Forever - Three

Okay okay. No biggie.

It was just Spencer, it wasn’t like this was a date or anything. Was it? He’d made it clear what was potentially going to happen later.

Shit. Were you and Spencer Reid dating? In some fucked up way?

No. Friends with benefits. Or something.

In the three hours you’d been home you’d changed your bed sheets, cleaned the rest of the apartment and then taken a bath. You took extra care to remove all of the body hair you’d allowed to accumulate over the past week, making sure you paid extra attention to your nether regions. Short of slapping a welcome mat on it you’d made your vagina look as welcoming as you possibly could. Now you were fixing your hair and make up, applying more make up than you ever normally would in an effort to achieve the natural look. You’d selected a casual day dress that you’d bought ages ago. It stopped just above the knee but had a two way zip that ran from the neckline to the hem. You’d messed with the zips for ten minutes trying get to that magical place between just enough cleavage and leg and far too much cleavage and leg. You wore the dress with ankle socks feeling that if you threw your Vans on, you’d be able to get away with wearing this whilst out and about. Spritzing yourself with your favourite scent, you heard the doorbell sound. Making yourself walk slowly, you opened it.

“Hey Y/N. Have plans changed? Are we going out?” Spencer looked you up and down, taking in your dress and make up.

“No why?”

“You just look really nice is all. And it’s rare you wear a dress. ”

Crap. Too much effort.

“Oh. Well, erm… You look nice too.” He did. His usual work atire was gone and he was in well worn jeans and a checked shirt with the sleeves rolled up and the top few buttons undone. Although… You’d seen him wear similar things out of work a million and one times.

“Drink?” you said brightly, changing the subject from appearances.

“Drink,” Spencer agreed.

Two hours later and you were sitting together on your couch. One full bottle of white had been consumed, although you got the feeling you’d had more than Spencer, and you were halfway down the next. The first Avengers movie had just finished and you’d clicked the button to start the next one, not that you were paying much attention to it.

You’d been sat with your legs tucked underneath yourself and you shifted uncomfortably, flexing your leg out in front of you.

“You wanna put them up?” Spencer patted his lap and you hesitated slightly before swinging your legs over onto his lap and settling your back against your arm rest. Next payday, you were buying a bigger couch.

You went back to not paying attention to the movie as Spencer’s fingers started slowly tracing a circle on your ankle, just above where your socks ended. It tickled but not in a way that made you want to laugh.

“You have really nice legs, Y/N. You should show them off more often.” He spoke softly, not taking his eyes off the screen as his hand started to slowly drift higher. You wiggled in your seat, edging your butt a little closer to his, your legs moving further across his lap as you made a mental note to go shopping this weekend to pick up more skirts and dresses.

Spencer’s hand was now stroking behind your knee, the soft sensitive skin in the crook.

“Did you know that the backs of a woman’s knees are one of the most overlooked erogenous zones? There’s so many nerve endings here but everyone forgets about this area.”