The First Time In Forever - Two

“You coming?”

A pair of fingers snapped in front of your face and you blinked, refocusing your attention on Penelope.

“Y/N! What is with you recently? Are you coming to lunch with me and Derek or not?” she asked you, following where your gaze had been and squinting her eyes at the subject.

“No I’ll stay here… I’ve got paperwork to be catching up on.”

“So it’s nothing to do with the fact that Spencer is staying behind too?”

“Huh? What? No… Course not.”

She grinned and you felt your cheeks flush.

“Sure, sure. You sure you two haven’t started to go a little bit Dawson and Joey? Because I’ve noticed the long lingering looks, and if I’ve noticed then you can sure as hell bet that Derek has.”

“Dawson and Joey?” you screwed up your face, trying not watch Spencer over her shoulder. He was chewing absent mindedly on the end of his pen and my God, the actions were doing something to your insides.

“You know.. Two best friends, falling in love with each other…. ”

His lips pursed around the pen and you could see that he was sucking it in and out of his mouth slowly.

“Y/N! You’re not helping your case here…”

“What!? No!….. I was always a Pacey girl anyway.”

She grinned at you again, nodding her head and saying her goodbyes, leaving you to your files and your salad that you’d bought in.

It had been three weeks since the incident, as you now referred to it as. The incident involving your colleague and best friend giving you your first orgasm and you repaying him by sucking his cock into your mouth…

Things had been….weird. For you at least. He’d stayed over, you passing out in the your bed after the mutual leakage of bodily fluids. The next morning had been okay too. You’d gone for breakfast and everything had been normal and NOT strange. And then you’d got to work on Monday and had found yourself looking at Spencer when no one else was, admiring his butt in his close fitting pants, enjoying the sound of his voice as he rambled. Then you found yourself getting increasingly distracted by his mouth. A mouth you’d never realised was so prettily perfect before. A mouth that had been on your chest and could have so easily been between your legs.

To an extent you guessed Penelope was right. You had developed what appeared to be a crush on Spencer Reid. Was it that you found him genuinly alluring or was it just because he’d given you your first earth shattering, knee trembling, sticky clear fluid moment? Who knew… But whatever it was, it was frustrating the hell out of you. Because you struggled to be normal around him. Yet he didn’t seem to be that affected by it. He acted as if he hadn’t had his fingers in your most intimate areas, as if his hands hadn’t tangled in your hair as your slid your lips up and down his cock. His very nicely sized cock….. Oh fuck, don’t start thinking about it.

“Got any plans for the weekend, Y/N?”

You jumped, dropping the fork you’d been using into your salad box. You’d been daydreaming again.

“Fuck!” Glancing up, you saw the object of your daydreams perching on the edge of your desk, his hands twiddling with the end of his tie.

His hands, his fingers…. Don’t look at his fingers Y/N. Don’t do it.

“Someone’s a big jumpy today,” he commented.

“Sorry…. Late night.” Yes, late night. Spent replicating his actions from that night and definitely NOT imagining that it was him doing it rather than you.

Spencer smirked as if he knew and then you had a sudden flashback to the conversation you’d had about what people did when they were unable to sleep. Your cheeks burned again, something that rarely happened before but over these last three weeks, seemed to happen a lot.

“NOT that sort of late night….” Lies, all lies.

“How’s that… Erm… Coming anyway?” He asked, his lips still twitching upwards into that smile of his. The smile that up until recently you just thought was sweet but now made your lady parts tingle.

“It’s coming fine, thank you very much,” you muttered, looking around to check that no one was in ear shot.

“Just fine? Fine doesn’t sound very good Y/N….”

“Fine is fine.”

“Alright. Well, just remember what I said. I’m happy to help again.”

He turned to walk away and you called his name, a sudden idea forming in your brain. A terrible one, which as the words left your mouth your brain was screaming at you, “liar liar, pants on fire.”

“Spencer…. Alright. Fine isn’t good. Fine is terrible.”

His eyes flickered to yours and his tongue quickly poked out and swiped over his bottom lip.

Ugh.

“So…. Do you want me to come over for another… lesson?”

“Erm…..only if you want to. I’ll…. I’ll pay you back again?”

“Y/N this isn’t like you’re borrowing money off me… You don’t have to ‘pay me back’ everytime. You’re my best friend and I like being able to help you with something. Regardless of what it is.”

You opened your mouth to speak but he continued, “But…. I’m definitely not going to argue. For someone so inexperienced at um….. DIY, you sure know how to…… handle the tools?” Spencer looked both amused and horrified at the euphemism that had come out of his mouth and you laughed.

“Well, I did tell you I was an expert at handling other certain tools… It’s just some that I find tricky to deal with. Which is a shame because they wielded amazing results last time they were used correctly.”

Seriously now. When the hell did you start flirting with Spencer Reid? Oh it was such a good job the others had gone out for lunch.

“Amazing results…. ” he raised his eyebrows at you.

“Don’t let that go to your head, Reid.”

“Well it’s hard not to. I mean, I knew I was good. But amazing…..”

“What I want to know, is how did sweet little Spencer Reid, who rarely is seen talking to girls outside of his work colleagues, how did he get so good at something like that?”

Just continue to boost his ego some more…Why not eh. It made his eyes shine and that made him look prettier than he already was.

“Eidetic memory. Being able to read 20,000 words per minute. Think of all the things that I’ve read over my lifetime, all of the techniques. Girls don’t tend to go for the geeky genius, unless he’s really really good at something. So I just made it so I was really really good at that something.”

He’d moved closer again now and his voice had dropped to a deliciously sexy low tone.

“Well then….. I guess, I guess it’s a shame for those talents to go unused for long periods of time.” You words came out in a croak, and you were now feeling uncomfortably warm.

“Such a shame…. So, shall I come round at eight thirty? Maybe watch a film and drink some wine before…. ”

Before. Oh god.

You nodded, not sure if you’d be able to form a coherent sentence and mentally running through all the things you’d need to do at home first.

He grinned again. “I’ll see you later then Y/N. Maybe this time, you’ll let me use some other….. Implements.” He licked his lips before turning away and walking off.

Sweet holy Jesus. This was not good. But it was good. But it wasn’t.

Not only had you lied to him about not being able to replicate what he’d shown you, but you were fairly certain you’d have a damp patch in your underwear from just thinking about what that last comment of his implied.

Spencer was your colleague and one of your best friends. But right now, you really really REALLY wanted to have him fuck you seven ways from Sunday.

Oh Lord.