Movie Night

“We really shouldn’t be doing this, Y/N.”

You shot your best friend a look as you finished linking your laptop up to your TV.

“Look, it’s me that’s streaming it, not you. No one even has to know that you were here.”

You knew he was worried about watching a movie online because of where he worked but you’d had a random urge to watch Tomb Raider all day, and of course it had to be one of the few movies that wasn’t available on ANY of the legal movie streaming sites. So you’d gone down a different route. It wasn’t like you were downloading it, just watching it. You had your popcorn and huge home made milkshakes ready and you were just waiting for it to finish buffering before you settled back and watch Angelina Jolie kick some butt.

You looked back at your friend sitting on your couch, an unhappy look on his face.

“Oh come on Spence. Don’t be mad at me.”

“I’m not mad… I just don’t feel overly comfortable watching it this way. I’m not bailing you out if anything bad happens.”

It wouldn’t… Hopefully. What he didn’t know if that his friend and colleague had set your laptop up so that it ran through so many proxy servers that some one would have to be Penelope Garcia herself to trace the fact that you were watching movies illegally, back to you.

The movie finished buffering and you smiled triumphantly, hitting play but accidentally sliding the cursor halfway across the screen so that the movie started a few minutes in.

“Shit.” You scrambled to set it back, stopping when you heard strange moans coming from the screen.

“Harder baby, that’s right. Raid me, raid me hard.”

What the?

You stopped and glanced up at the screen seeing a naked woman with her hair in a pony tail and her legs clad in combat boots, being screwed from behind.

“Y/N… That’s not Angelina Jolie.” Reid pointed out, a light flush on his cheeks.

“Nope… It’s not. And neither is that other girl.” A second nude female had just entered the shot and lain down next to the pair, her legs spread as she touched herself.

You sat back in your seat next to him, not stopping the movie yet, intrigued as to where this was going.

“Come on…. I mean, does she even know them? Or has she just stumbled upon them and decided to join in? Who does that?”

Reid glanced at you and shifted in his seat. “Well I guess since we’ve started the film at…. Wait really? This is only seven minutes in?”

You laughed at him. “Seven minutes in and that dude is a lucky fucker.”

The two females had now started making out, their hands roaming over each other. Looking over you could see that Spencer was trying to avert his eyes from the screen but they kept drifting back.

“Are you gonna turn this off or what?” He asked you.

“Nope. Not yet. Let’s just watch this bit.”

“You seriously want us to watch porn together.”

“Friends who watch porn together, stay together.” You told him, grabbing the popcorn.

“I’m fairly certain that’s not how it goes.”

… An extremely frustrating hour later…

“Well.”

“Well indeed. I think I’m gonna go.”
Spencer stood to leave, picking up his messenger bag and holding it strategically in front of him.

You’d ended up watching the whole movie together, commentating on the ridiculousness of some parts, and sitting in a strange silence at other parts.

Watching a porno with your handsome best friend. Interesting….
.
“Gonna go have a cold shower, Spence?” You asked him teasingly.

He shot you a withering look.

“Don’t worry, I’m gonna do the same.”
You stood up and followed him to your apartment door, getting ready to let him out.

“You actually…..you actually found that….?”

“Hot? Some parts yes. Trust me Reid, if you weren’t here I’d have definitely had my hands down my pants.”

His jaw dropped slightly which surprised you. You figured by now that he’d be used to your lack of filter.

“What about you. I know you’re not holding your bag directly in front of you for no reason.”

You made a joke grab for it but your lunge startled him and he dropped it which resulted in your hand brushing against his crotch. His very hard crotch.

“SHIT! Oh fuck… I’m sorry.” You exclaimed, suddenly feeling warmer than you had done the whole movie.
Reid didn’t say anything, he just bent down and picked his bag back up, his cheeks on fire.

Okay… Make a joke. Kill the atmosphere.

“Although I gotta say, is that a gun in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me.”

NOT that kind of joke! For fucks sake woman!

He laughed at the stricken look on your face when you realised what you’d said.

“Y/N… I’m always pleased to see you.”
He furrowed his brow when his own innuendo set in and you both just stood there shaking your heads at each other.

“This is going well. I sure do know how to make movie night interesting. Make you watch porn, grope your junk and then have you tell me that essentially, I always make you hard. We should just fuck now and get it over with.” You gave an uncomfortable laugh.

“Should we…. ”

Hold on..

Hold on one second. There was no uncomfortable question there, just a statement.

You met Spencer eyes and you both stared at each other for a minute before he dropped his bag again at the same time as you moved towards him, your mouths suddenly against each other.

… Thirty minutes Later….

“We really should move off your floor, Y/N.”

You were both lying flat on your backs by your apartment door, clothes strewn everywhere after one of the best fucks of your life.

“Okay… In a second…. ” You breathed out, still trying to catch your breath.
“I guess this is the wrong time to ask you on an actual date?” Spencer rolled over on to his side so that he was looking at you.

You laughed.

“Spencer, we’re beyond dating.” You turned to face him, the hard wooden floor now beginning to hurt your back.

“So what? We just pretend this didn’t happen?”

He looked hurt for a second, and you pressed your lips to his, softly.

“Fuck no. I just meant that we’ve been friends for so long, we wouldn’t need to date. We already know everything about each other.”

“So what happens now?”

You sat up on your floor, smirking as Spencers eyes went to your bare chest.

“Well… We could try to find the sequel…. And then maybe tomorrow we can update our relationship status. Or you know…. Something equally as silly.”

“I’m a fan of both of those ideas.”

“Sequel first?” You asked him.

“Sure. But can we move to your bedroom please. Your floor is killing my back.”