Content Warnings

I'm placing this at the end as some people don't wish to know about content warnings and prefer to not know what a story contains.

Other people do though.

Here is a list of stories you should potentially avoid if you have certain triggers. These are the main triggers I could think of.

Ashes Like Snow - death of Spencer and the readers baby to cot death. Takes place at the funeral 

Machines - part two of Ashes Like Snow - more hopeful though

Skin Deep - the reader suffers with excoriation disorder. 

Perfect - the reader is suffering with an eating disorder 

Unconditional - the reader decides to get a double mastectomy due to a high risk of getting breast cancer 

Snuggles - the reader is having a depression episode 

Breathe - Spencer relapses 

Chandelier - mentions of alcohol abuse and near assault 

Shake it Out - second part to chandelier 

Softly (and the following parts) - Spencer dies and the reader deals with his ghost - very sad, everyone cries. 

Used - mention of sexual assault and mass school shooting. Not detailed. More Spencer talking the reader down. 

Clairvoyant Disease and Sober - the reader attempts suicide. 

Wreckage - the reader has a terminal disease and completes suicide. 

Not My Season - the reader goes for an abortion. 

All I Want - Spencer is terminally ill and is in an assisted suicide facility. 

Standalone Books:

Leap Of Faith - the OC is prevented by Spencer from completing suicide and he makes it his mission to help her. Deals with a lot of depressive thoughts. Ultimately a hopeful story with a positive outcome and message.

New Beginnings - the main character has previously been raped and assaulted. Doesn't go into a large amount of detail.

Falling In Reverse - the reader and Spencer fall pregnant and she suffers a miscarriage quite far along.

Out Of Nothing At All - the reader is pregnant and contemplates abortion. She initially has some strong feelings surrounding not wanting the child. Not massively a trigger but there has been some discussions in the comments, and some comments from Pro Life people.

We All Fall Down - the main character is in a toxic relationship and is abusing alcohol. Has also suffered a miscarriage.

Secrets and Lies - major character death.

I think I've covered them all off but it has been a while since I wrote my stories so if you feel I need to add other things to this, let me know.