Gotta Catch Em All

Feeling your phone buzz you pulled it out of your pants pocket and stifled an excited squeal.

Your colleague and boyfriend Spencer Reid glanced up from his desk, raising a questioning eyebrow at you.

"Where's Rossi?" you asked him casually.

"Out for lunch. Why?"

Excellent.

"No reason. I erm, left some important files in his office. I'll be right back."

Scurrying up the stairs to the Agent's unlocked office, you aimed your camera at the room and threw the pokeball at the Tauros sat on the desk.

Yes!

Grinning, you spun around to see Spencer leaning against the doorway.

"You promised," him stuck his bottom lip out and gave you his best puppy dog eyes.

Aww crap.

"But.... I just... You have to catch em all, Spencer."

"You promised. No catching pokemon at work. We were gonna do this at the weekend."

Ugh.

Your cell buzzed again and you instantly knew how to make it up to him.

"There's a Moltres in Hotch's office. I'll let you have it."

"Hotch is in his office though?" he didn't even try to hide the fact that he wanted it.

"So... I'll distract him. Come on!"

Grabbing his hand, you dragged him down the hall and into Aaron's office.

"Agent Y/N, Dr Reid. What can I do for you?" your supervisor glanced up from his papers.

"I just... I had some questions about the case from last week," you saw Spencer slip out his phone and discreetly press some buttons, trying to look like he was reading a text document as he searched for the Moltres.

You tried your best to distract Hotch, asking him question after question as Spencer slowly spun around, definitely not looking like a fool. You swore you could see Aaron's lips twitch.

"Dr Reid. Try behind the plant pot. I caught a Ponyta there two days ago and Jack swears he saw a Mewtwo."

Stifling a laugh you watched as Reid bounded over to the plant pot, a triumphant look on his face as he caught the creature.

"Will that be all?"

"Erm. I think so!" you grinned at your boss.

"Good good. Now when you've finished your paperwork, I'm led to believe that the parking garage on the second floor is a haven for Dragonite's. At least that's the word in the break room."