Chapter 7: Suprise

After Dan got his cast off, you two were walking down the street, hand in hand. You saw a young child crying, and pointed her out to Dan. "We have to help her. She looks lost," he insisted. He ran up to the little girl and said, "Hey sweetie. What's wrong? Did you get lost?" She nodded her head. He motioned for you to come over. "Hey, Dan! There's a police officer over there!" you said to him. He held the veils hand, so she wouldn't get separated from the both of you.

Dan explained what happened to the police officer. "Thank you sir. Her mother ha been notified, and is coming to get her right now," the officer exclaimed. Dan waved at the child before walking away.

"You're absolutley adorable, you know," you said. "Not as adorable as you!" he giggled. You snuck a kiss onto his cheek and he blushed. The two of you then proceeded to hold hands and skip down the sidewalk.

"I have a confession to make," Dan sighed, "Since the moment I met you, I have been madly in love with you Maddy. You are literally my everything." You smiled at him. "I love you so fucking much Dan." He laughed, then kissed you.

"I have a surprise for you!" he exclaimed. "Uh ok? But it better not be McDonald's," you giggled. "It's better than McDonald's, I promise!" he said. "Now turn around! I must blindfold you!" he was obviously excited. You let him put the blindfold on you. "Don't peek!" he giggled.

"Ok take it off!" he demanded. You took it off and noticed that you were in a parking lot. "Wow Dan! You're so right! a parking lot is much better than McDonalds!" you said very sarcastically. "No need to be sassy! We are at DisneyWorld!" he said while doing a happy dance. You laughed and exclaimed, "I've always wanted to come here!" he planted a kiss on you nose.

"I'm so tired," you whined. "How about we crash at my friend Kyle's place? It's a few minute from here. We can drive home in the morning," Dan suggested. "Ok!" you agreed.

Dan pulled up to a cozy looking home. He ran up and knocked on the door. "It's Dan open the door!" He said. A tired looking man opened the door. "Kyle, this is Madeline. Madeline this is Kyle," he introduced. Kyle looked Dan, and then at you. "Aw! DAN'S GOT A GIRLY FRIEND!" He yelled. You both blushed. "Enter my home love birds!" he exclaimed.

"Kyle, I was wondering if Maddy and I could sleep here tonight. We ha a long day at Disney-" Dan said before being interrupted by Kyle. "Aw! You took her to DisneyWorld! Dan that's so cute! And sure, you can stay at my crib." You couldn't help but laugh at Kyle. He was hilarious.

Kyle showed you guys to the guest room, which was filled with cat posters. "Uh Kyle, I can't fall asleep with all the kittens staring at me," Dan said. "DEAL WITH IT!" Kyle yelled from the living room. You laughed, "I think they're cute."

"Goodnight, my sweet Daniel," you murmured. "Goodnight, my beautiful Madeline," Dan said before nodding off to sleep.