Chapter 46: Paint

You and Dan had picked out a pretty blue colour for the living room. While you were painting, you walked up behind Dan and put a big blue stripe down the middle of his head. "What? My hair!" he shrieked, "I'm gonna get you!" he grabbed his paintbrush and chased you around the room. "Gotcha!" he laughed a he painted our bum. You turned around and covered his face in paint. He grabbed the bottom of your shirt, and used it to wipe his face.

When the room was finally painted, the two of you were covered from head to toe. Dan walked to the bathroom with you. He filled the tub with warm water, and jumped in the bath with his boxers on. You stripped down to your bra and underwear and did the same. "You got some paint on you lip," Dan said. You tried to get it off. "Here let me help," he replied before crashing his lips onto yours.

The bath water was a murky blue b the time the two of you were out. You jumped out of the tub, and your undergarments were dripping. Dan wrapped a warm towel around the both of you and walked to his room. He handed you one of his t shirts, and a pair of his boxers. "I have my own pyjamas Danny," you said. "But you look so adorable in my clothes!" he whined. You took the clothes from his arms, and got changed in the bathroom. Dan was wearing his Twin Peaks sweater when you walked out, and he tossed your sweater to you.

"I love you Maddy," you heard him whisper as the two of you layers on your new couch. "I love you more Dan," you mumbled back. You picked a flake of dried paint out of his hair.