Chapter 67: A Walk

Dan had fallen asleep on the couch with the two puppies snuggled up beside him. You couldn't fall asleep, so you got up and threw your coat on. You left a note saying that you were going on a walk, just in case Dan woke up while you were gone.

You opened the door and stepped out into the cool night. Under the dimly lit streetlamps, you could see two figures. They were wrestling on the ground. You spun on your heel and starting walking back home. They had already seen you. One of them wolf whistled. "Come here pretty lady!" you heard one call. You ignored it and kept walking. You heard their footsteps behind you, and began to run. "Ow!" you shrieked as you twisted your ankle. You got up and began limping back home. But the limping slowed you down. The men came up behind you, and you looked back at them. It was Kyle, and another man you had never seen before.

Kyle shoved you into a car, and made his friend drive. "We're gonna have some fun," he laughed. The other man laughed as well. "I don't see what's so funny," you spat. "Shutup you little brat!" Kyle said and threw a bag over your head. He tied your hand and feet together. "Fuck you Kyle!" you screamed. He laughed again.