Chapter 70: Scared

You woke up to something hot and wet on your face. You opened your eyes, and Dee was licking you. Dan laughed, and you realized you were laying on top of him. "Good morning beautiful," he said. You blushed and kissed his cheek. "I love you Dan," you said. "I love you too," he replied. You got up and went to get some breakfast. You got some cereal for you and Dan.

"I was thinking," Dan said while shoving cereal in his mouth, "we should go on another road trip." You smiled, "Good idea," and hugged him. "What about the dogs?" he asked. "We take them with us!" you exclaimed. He finished his breakfast and packed the things you'd need. "I'll go ask the neighbors to watch our house for us," you said and walked out the door.

The neighbors were very friendly, and asked about your wounds. You didn't know what to say, so you told them the truth. They were very sympathetic, and agreed to take care of the house.

You skipped through the door, "The neighbors are gonna watch the house!" you called to Dan. He didn't answer. You jumped as his arms wrapped around your waist. He giggled, "Did I scare you?" You nodded, "I nearly had a heart attack!" you turned around so that you were facing him, and kissed him. "This is gonna be the best trip ever!" you exclaimed.