Chapter 84: Good News

You heard a knock on the door. "I'll get it!" Dan said and jumped off the couch. When he opened the door, Woody and Paxton were standing there. "Hey guys! Come in!" Dan exclaimed. They walked into the hotel room. "What happened to your leg Maddy?" they asked. "Earlier today i fell and broke my ankle," you replied. "That sucks!" Woody exclaimed. You nodded, and Dan sat back down on the couch. Woody and Paxton sat down as well holding hands. "We have something to tell you," Paxton said, and smiled.

"Do you want to tell them?" Paxton asked Woody. He was grinning, "Sure!" he exclaimed, and looked back towards you and Dan. "What is it?" you asked anxiously. Paxton giggled, "We're getting married!" Woody announced. He wrapped his arm around Paxton, and she leaned into his chest. "Aw!" you cooed. Dan high fived him, "Congratulations guys!" he said. "We know it hasn't been very long, only a year, but it just feels right, you know?" Paxton said. "Yea we understand," you replied.

"So, how'd you propose?" Dan asked later that night. "Well, remember that night we went to the Eiffel Tower," Woody started. "That is so romantic!" you interrupted. Dan giggled, "And mine wasn't?" You turned to him, "I didn't say that silly!" you exclaimed and ruffled his hair. "How did Dan propose?" Paxton asked. "On my birthday he borrowed a kids treehouse, wrapped himself up in a huge box, and when I opened it, he proposed," you explained. "It was much more romantic then Maddy made it sound," Dan added cheekily.