Chapter 11: The List

"I thought you had work today?" you asked Dan when you woke up. "I quit!" he said proudly. "Why?" you questioned. "Because I miss you too much and I'm worried about you Maddy," he replied as you wrapped your arms around him. "I love you Daniel," you murmured. "How'd you know my full name?" He asked. "Kyle told me," you answered. He nodded.

"Would you like to talk about your dream last night?" he asked. You shrugged. "If you don't, I understand," he replied. "No it's fine," you began. "My dream was that he found me and I refused to go with him and he shot you, Dan. It sounds ridiculous, but I can't live without you," you finished. A tear rolled down your cheek and Dan wiped it away with his thumb. He then cupped you jaw in his hand, and gently pulled you forward for a kiss. "I love you very much and couldn't live without you either. I'm glad that didn't actually happen. I don't want you to worry about things like that. Ok?" he said sadly. You nodded, and started crying. "Come here," he said offering a hug. You walked towards him and he held you tight in his arms.

You wrote a list of all the things you love about Dan. It looked like this:

-His eyes

-His smell

-His hugs

-His hair

-His puns

-His charming smile

-His beautiful voice

-His songwriting abilities

-Everything

You folded the paper up and shoved it into your pocket.

Dan made tea, and the two of you restarted Twin Peaks, put on your sweaters, and watched it from the beginning again.