Chapter 85: Red Sky

Dan suggested that the four of you go out dinner. There was a restaurant just down the road, so you decided to walk. Dan held your hand as you walked down the sidewalk. The streets were vacant and eerie. The sky was a dark red color. You looked behind you, and saw a figure standing still. It wasn't bright enough to make out who it was. They stepped under a streetlamp, and you could see the identity of the man.

"Madeline, what's wrong?" Dan asked as you sobbed into his shoulder. You pointed in the direction of Kyle. "Oh my God," Dan muttered, and held you. "I won't let him get you. I promise," Dan said. "What is going on?" Paxton asked worriedly. "I'm afraid our vacation will be cut short," Dan replied. "What do we do now?" Woody asked. "We call a cab, go back to the hotel, pack our bags, and go home. I'm so sorry guys," Dan answered. Woody nodded, and pulled out his phone.

When you were back at the hotel, Dan insisted on packing for you. "I can get it Dan, honestly," you said and wiped your tears with the back of your hand. Dan looked up at you and smiled, "No it's alright princess, I don't mind." You leaned over and kissed his cheek. "Sorry," you mumbled. "For what?" Dan asked. "For ruining our vacation," you replied. He frowned, and cupped your cheek in his hand. "Listen to me Madeline, you do not ruin anything okay. I love you," he said quietly. "I love you more Dan," you replied and smiled. He hugged you, and went back to packing.

(A/N~Hey guys, sorry I haven't updated in a while. I had serious writers block! I will update regularly again! Sorry this is so short, I just want to put something out so you guys don't give up on me!~A/N)