Chapter 86: Airport Fights

Woody and Paxton knocked on the door. Dan had finished packing, and got up to answer it before you could. "You guys ready to go?" Dan asked them. Paxton nodded, and you jumped off the bed, and picked up your luggage. Dan walked over to you, and grabbed the heavier suitcase. He smiled at you, "This was a wonderful vacation, wasn't it Madeline?" You nodded and kissed his cheek.

The airport was full of travelers. Woody bought the tickets while the rest of you got your luggage checked. It was around 8:00, and your flight was scheduled to leave at 10:00. When everyone had been checked, Dan sat down beside you. He put an arm around your waist, and you leaned into his chest. "I love you Daniel," you whispered and closed your eyes. "I love you too sleepyhead," he replied and wrapped both arms around you. "You can take a nap if you would like," he offered, and you nodded. He smiled, "I'll wake you up when we have to get on the plane." You closed your eyes and fell asleep.

You woke up to the sound of two men arguing. "If you lay one finger on her, I will find you and kill you," you heard Dan threaten. "Dan?" you whispered as you opened your eyes. You saw Kyle smirk. You gave him a dirty look, and he walked away. "What was that all about?" you asked him. "Kyle said he would kill you," Woody replied. Dan looked angry, and you gave him a hug. "Thank you," you whispered to him. He relaxed a bit, "For what, cutie?" he replied. "Thank you for standing up for me," you smiled, and kissed him.