Chapter 15: Safe

"I can't believe we're engaged!" you said. "Neither can I!" he exclaimed. "I love you so much Daniel Smith," you whispered. "I love you more Madeline Smith," he whispered back. You liked the way that sounded. "How about we finish off this amazing day with some Twin Peaks?" you suggested. "Sounds perfect," Dan replied as he went to grab the sweaters.

There was a knock on the door. "I'll get it!" you yelled. You opened the door to find a beaten up Kyle at the door. He had a few gashes on his face, and a black eye. "Oh my God! Kyle what happened?" you almost yelled. "I was robbed. I tried calling the cops, but then they nearly killed me," he answered. "I don't feel safe there anymore. I was wondering if I could stay with you two," Kyle asked. You then noticed his suitcase. "Sure! Make yourself at home Kyle!" you exclaimed. He attempted to smile, but there was a gash on his cheek causing him to stop.

"DAN! KYLES STAYNG WITH US FOR WHILE!" You yelled. "HOLD ON I'LL BE OUT IN A SEC!" he yelled back. He ran into the living room, wearing his Twin Peaks sweater. "Kyle, your face! What happened?" Dan asked. "I was nearly killed by robbers," Kyle answered casually.

Kyle sat down on the couch. You threw your sweater on, then sat beside Dan. "We were just gonna watch some Twin Peaks," Dan said to Kyle. "Yay!" he answered.

"Kyle said he didn't feel safe at his house anymore," you told Dan while in bed. "Well he's safe here. I will protect both of you to the best of my ability," he reassured. "Thanks Daniel. I love you. I would die for you," you answered. "I wouldn't let you die," he whispered. You cuddled in close and kissed him. "You win," he said. "Win what?" you asked, puzzled. "The best cuddler." he answered. You laughed, "You win for the most adorable man in the history of ever." "CAN YOU GUYS SHUTUP ALREADY?" You heard Kyle yell from the living room. You couldn't help but laugh. "SORRY KYLE, BUT YOU'RE GONNA HAVE TO DEAL WITH IT!" Dan yelled back. You heard Kyle sigh.