Chapter 68: Torture

~*~*~*DAN*~*~*~

You awoke at 3:27 AM with both dogs curled up beside you. You got up and walked to your bedroom. Madeline wasn't in the bed, so you called for her. There was no answer. You walked into the kitchen and found a note on the table. She had gone for a walk, at 12:05. That was nearly 3 hours ago. You began to panic. She would never stay out that long. Something must've happened.

~*~*~*MADELINE*~*~*~

The car jerked to a stop and Kyle demanded you to get out. You did as he told you to, because you didn't want to get hurt. "Listen. We don't wanna hurt you," said the man you didn't know. Kyle began to laugh. "What?" the man asked. "We do wanna hurt her you ditz!" Kyle replied. You began to sob, and Kyle punched you in the stomach.

Kyle got his friend to tie you into a chair. "I'm Ty," he said, almost nicely. You spat on him. He smacked you across the face. "Bitch," Ty muttered as he walked away. Your face throbbed and Kyle walked towards you. He was holding something behind his back. "Be good, or else," he warned. He ran a knife across your lips, and try began to bleed. "Ow," you whimpered. Ty began to chuckle.

"I hate you," you muttered. "What was that?" Kyle asked. "I FUCKING HATE YOU!" you screamed. He smiled, and put a gag in your mouth. Then he took a tarantula from a small cage, and placed it on your arm. You began to cry. "They attack if they feel threatened," Kyle warned, and walked away.