Chapter 32: Jealousy

When you got back from shopping it was around 8:00. Dan thought it would be a good idea to watch Twin Peaks, since you had just bought new sweaters and a new DVD. When you had finished watching it was around 12.00 so the two of you went to bed.

"Don't say a word," Kyle hissed as he held a gun to your head. You looked at the alarm clock 3:27 AM. You tapped Dan side in an attempt to wake him. Kyle hadn't noticed. You tapped him again. This time he woke up. "Kyle what the fuck?" Dan said. He began to get up. "Get any closer Dan and I shoot her," Kyle threatened. You grabbed the gun out of Kyle's hands while he was distracted and pointed it at him. "I'll give you three seconds to get out of this house," you warned. "Or what? You're too scared to shoot me you little bitch," Kyle spat. "Dan get the police on the phone. Tell them to come here stat," you ordered. Dan ran to the phone. "What do you just order him around like your little servant? I hated you since the moment I saw you Madeline," Kyle spat. "And why was that?" you asked. "OBVIOUSLY I WANTED TO BE YOU. I KNEW DAN LONGER THAN YOU HAVE AND SECRETLY LIKED HIM. AND THEN YOU COME ALONG MADELINE AND RUIN EVERYTHING!" Kyle screamed. "YOU HAD NO CHANCE KYLE! IF YOU HAVEN'T NOTICED DAN IS STRAIGHT! STAY AWAY FROM ME AND DAN!" you yelled back. Kyle started to cry. The police came and arrested Kyle.

"We need to move Dan. We have too many enemies here," you said. "That's exactly what I was thinking!" Dan agreed. "Tomorrow, we go down to the airport and catch whatever flight is leaving next!" he suggested. "Hmm, sounds like fun!" You agreed. "Let's get to bed, its been a rough night," Dan said.