Chapter 41: Flight

"We have to leave for our flight in an hour Maddy!" Dan said. You nodded and finished your packing. The two of you had to fly to London, for Dan's mother's funeral. You hadn't been to the UK before, but you didn't think this trip would be very fun. "Hey Dan, do you think your dad could walk me down the isle?" you asked him. "Of course!" Dan exclaimed.

Dan seemed very sad on the plane ride. "We can stay at my parent's house. I mean my dad's house," he stumbled on his words. You held his hand. "It's gonna be ok Daniel. We will get through this together," you whispered. He nodded, and a tear dropped from his eye. You rested your head on his shoulder and fell asleep.

You were at a funeral. You walked towards the casket. Wait, was that Dan inside there? He wasn't cleaned up. He was covered in blood and bulletholes.

You woke up in tears. Everyone on the plane was looking at you. "It's ok everybody, she just had a dream," Dan announced. "Thanks," you whispered. You hated when people looked at you. It made you very uncomfortable. "Would you like to talk about your dream?" Dan asked. You shook your head and he didn't ask you about it anymore.

"Lets watch Twin Peaks! They have it here!" Dan exclaimed. "Yay!" you replied. He put in the DVD, and the first episode began. You only got through the first 4 episodes, before the flight attendant told you to turn it off because the plane was about to land.