Chapter 22: Drunk

"So, tell me what happened last night," Kyle said when all of you were awake. Dan exhaled slowly, "Alright." He looked at you, and then asked you, "Do you wanna tell your part of the story first?" You nodded, then explained what happened.

"I'm so sorry for yelling at you guys when you came home. You must've already been stressed. I was just so worried! you guys are my only friends," Kyle began to sob. You rubbed his back. "It's ok Kyle, don't cry," you whispered. "I could've lost you guys last night, and then I fucking screamed at you," he muttered. "Kyle, it's fine really. You were scared," Dan comforted. You got up and gave The cat to Kyle. he stroked Kyle Jr.. "You guys are great. Thanks," he said.

"Hey Dan, we should throw a party," you suggested. "Sounds like fun Mads, lets do it!" he agreed. "HEY KYLE WE'RE GONNA THROW A PARTY!" you yelled at him. "OK BUT YOU'RE GONNA HAVE TO GO GET SNACKS!" he screamed back. "Well, we better go grocery shopping," Dan said. You nodded, then grabbed the car key.

"I'll call some of my friends," Dan said, when you were done shopping. "Sounds good," you replied.

Everyone was extremely drunk. "Hey, pretty lady," Kyle slurred. He grabbed your ass, and wouldn't let go. He started to laugh, and Dan noticed. He walked towards Kyle, and punched him. "What the fuck? I was just trying to get some Dan, settle down man," Kyle stated. "THAT GIRL YOU'RE TRYING TO GET SOME WITH IS MY FUCKING FIANCÉE YOU ASS!" Dan screamed. Kyle started to laugh and Dan hit him again, knocking him to the ground. "Dan?" you asked. "WHAT DO YOU FUCKING WANT?" he screamed. You started to cry, and ran to your room.

"EVERYONE GET OUT!" you heard Dan yell. He knocked on the door. "I don't wanna talk," you sobbed. He opened the door. "Madeline, I didn't mean to yell at you, I was just so mad. Kyle was being disgusting and-" he started before you cut him off, "AND WHAT? DID YOU THINK I WOULD ACTUALLY FUCK HIM?" you screamed. "Look, I am drunk, and I saw Kyle grabbing your ass. It upset me," he said. "Just leave me alone Dan," you whispered. He walked out of the room. .