Chapter 38: Twin Geeks in Twin Peaks

"Let's go give ourselves a tour!" Dan exclaimed, jumping up and down. "Wow you really are feeling better," you laughed. He nodded and ran outside to the car. You chased after him.

"LOOK! THERE'S THE BEACH! AND WOW! THERE'S THE POLICE STATION!" was all you heard from Dan the entire time. You were so excited to live in such a happy, peaceful place. Dan seemed quite pleased as well, because he couldn't stop smiling. You thought he was absolutely adorable.

"Let's go look at some houses!" Dan suggested. He wanted to get stuff done today. "Ok," you said. He found a house for sale, and he loved it. "I want it," he said determined. "But you haven't even seen the inside yet!" you protested. "I want it," he repeated. You laughed and said fine. You knocked on the door and explained that you were interested in buying the house. They wanted a month, so they could move out. You turned around when they weren't looking and flashed Dan a thumbs up. He smiled.

"MADDY YOU ARE THE BEST!" he sounded like a two year old. "I know!" you said. He planted a kiss on your cheek. You planted one on his lips. He laughed in the middle of the kiss. "What?" you laughed back, after you had pulled away. "We are Twin Geeks living in Twin Peaks!" he yelled. You rolled your eyes.