Chapter 74: Truth or Dare

When you arrived at home, Dan flopped down onto the couch. You put ∆Twin Peaks into the DVD player and sat down beside him. Not long after you sat down, the phone rang. "Hello!" Paxton said. "Hey Paxton! What's up?" you replied. "Me and Woody are bored. Can we come over?" he asked. "Sure!" you exclaimed. "We'll be there in a few minutes! Bye!" Paxton said before hanging up.

"Woody and Paxton are coming over," you said to Dan. "Ok!" he replied. "Thanks for another amazing trip Dan," you said. Dan smiled before kissing you. While you were kissing there was a knock on the door. Dan groaned and got up to get the door. Paxton and Woody walked in, and the dogs ran to them. "Aw! These dogs are adorable!" Paxton said. "What are their names?" Woody asked. "Dee and Mads," Dan said and pointed at each one when he said their name.

"Let's play truth or dare you guys!" Woody suggested. "Ok!" everyone else said in unison. "You start!" Dan said to Woody. "Ok, Dan! Truth or dare?" he asked. "Uh, dare!" Dan replied. "I dare you, to makeout with Maddy!" he giggled. Dan shrugged and pulled you into a kiss. It was amazing, and the two of you nearly forgot that you weren't alone. "I said makeout with her, not eat her face!" Woody laughed. You and Dan blushed. "Urm, Paxton, truth or dare?" Dan asked. "Truth!" Paxton exclaimed. "Why do you like this midget?" Dan said and pointed to Woody. "Hey!" Woody said defensively. "I like him because he's sweet, cute and funny," Paxton answered. She turned to you, "Truth or dare Maddy?" she asked. "Dare," you said. "Ok, I dare you to sleep outside with Dan!" Paxton said. "Fine!" you replied and rolled your eyes. She giggled.

It was 12:30 AM when you guys were done playing truth or dare. "Can we stay over?" Woody asked. "Sure, you guys can stay in our bed since we'll be sleeping outside," Dan said. "Me and Maddy are gonna go to bed," Dan announced. He grabbed a few blankets and pillows and the two of you went outside.

You and Dan laid down a blanket to sleep on and two to lay under. You and Dan crawled underneath the covers. "Dan," you said. "Hmm?" he answered. "Can I sleep on your chest?" you asked. "Sure," he replied with a smile on his face. You crawled onto his chest and fell asleep.