Chapter 87: Normal

You could tell Dan was scared. He didn't leave your side, in fear that Kyle really would kill you. He held onto your hand, and his palm was sweaty. He looked nervous. You let go of his hand, and rubbed his back. "Dan, Kyle won't get me," you reassured. He tried to smile, but you could tell he was upset. "But what if he does?" Dan whispered, his eyes filling with tears. You pulled him into a hug, "He won't Dan. Wanna know why?" you answered. "Why?" he asked. "Because I know you will protect me," you replied. He smiled, and you kissed him.

Dan fell asleep on the plane, and was leaning on your shoulder. Someone hit the seat behind you, and you ignored it. They did it again, and you turned around. Kyle was staring back at you, grinning. You said nothing, and turned back around. "Dan," you whispered. "Yeah," he mumbled sleepily. "Kyle is behind us," you replied. He sat up, and clenched onto your hand. "Just ignore him," he answered. Kyle banged on the seat, "I can hear you," he said. "Let's watch a movie," Dan suggested. You nodded and pulled a pair of headphones on.

Kyle continued to hit your seat during the movie, but you ignored it. By the time the movie was finished, the plane was about to land. "Dan, what do we do about Kyle?" you asked him quietly. "When we get off the plane, we will call the police," Dan said. "I just wish we could live a normal life," you replied. Dan kissed your cheek, "Me too sweetie," he whispered.