Chapter 65: Double Date

"Let's go home now," Dan said to you that evening. "Ok!" you replied cheerfully. He smiled, and the two of you walked out hand in hand. "I love you Danny," you cooed. "I love you too Maddy, Maddy, Cow Paddy," he giggled. "Hey!" you laughed and punched him in the arm playfully. "Dan, Dan, The Garbage Can, you are very rude!" you mocked.

"Are you gonna get chemo?" Dan asked as he drove home. "Yea, in a few weeks," you replied. "Does that mean your gonna, uh, you know," Dan started. "Yea I'll lose my hair," you answered before he even finished the question. "I should make a sweater out of it!" Dan joked, and you laughed. "Well, it would be very soft," you added.

The text alert on your phone went off. 'Wanna go on a double date?' it read. The text was from Woody. "What are we doing tonight?" you asked Dan. He shrugged, "Why?" You sent a text back to Woody. "We're going to go on a double date with Woody!" you replied cheerfully. "Sounds like a plan!" he smiled.

Dan drove to the small cafe down the road. Woody waved as the two of you walked in. He was sitting with a beautiful girl. "Hey guys! This is Paxton. Paxton, this is Dan and Maddy!" he introduced. You smiled and sat down beside Dan. "Hi!" Paxton exclaimed. "Hello," you replied.

You and Paxton had hit it off almost instantly. "You're married?" she asked. "We sure are!" Dan giggled, and showed off his ring. "Aw," she cooed, and Dan giggled. "So how'd you meet Woody?" Dan asked. "We bumped into each other on the street," Woody replied. "Hey! He asked me Chris!" she laughed, and ruffled his hair. "That's how me and Dan met!" you exclaimed. 

"Bye!" Dan waved as you walked out. You glanced back as you walked out and saw them kiss. You gave Paxton a thumbs and she blushed. "They are adorable!" you gushed. "Not as adorable as you!" Dan replied, and poked your nose. You blushed, and Dan laughed at you. "Aw my little Maddy is blushing!" he teased. "Shuddup," you muttered, and walked to your car hand in hand.

(A/N: Happy birthday to the real Paxton! Check out her awesome story http://www.wattpad.com/story/8307371-close-your-eyes-bastille-dan-smith-fan-fiction ! Have a great day! :) )