Chapter 79: Dinner Dates

At 6:30, the four of you left to go to the Eiffel Tower. You and Dan were going to have dinner together. It would be the first time the two of you would be alone in a long time.

"May I take your order?" a waiter with a French accent asked. "I'll have spaghetti," you said and Dan laughed. "What?" you asked him when the waiter left. "You ordered an Italian dish," he giggled. "So what?" you said raising an eyebrow. "We're in France, and you chose Italian food!" he laughed harder. You rolled your eyes and chuckled a bit. "You're such a geek!" you said and planted a kiss on his stubbly cheek.

After you had finished your dinner, the two of you looked at the city. It looks so peaceful from up here," Dan said and wrapped an arm around your waist. You leaned into his chest. "I love you," you mumbled and kissed him. He ran his fingers through your hair. "I love you too," he said as you pulled away. You held hands silently as you looked at the beautiful landscape in front of you.

"Lets go on a bike ride!" Dan said as you walked away from the structure. "It's dark out!" you exclaimed. "That can't stop us!" he said and ran to a bike rental place. You followed him, and hopped on a bike. You rode through the streets, without a care in the world.

Dan held your hand as you ran towards Woody and Paxton. "I think we're gonna get our own hotel room," Dan announced. Woody wiggled his eyebrows. "Danny boys getting some tonight!" he teased. Dan blushed, "No! We just want some privacy!" he defended. You giggled, and the four of you walked back to the car. Woody drove, and Paxton was in the passenger seat. You and Dan held hands, and cuddled in the backseat. "No cuddling in the car!" Paxton joked. "Fine mom!" you replied and he giggled. Dan snuck a kiss onto your lips.

"Goodnight guys!" Dan said to Woody and Paxton before you walked into your room. Dan sat down on the bed and you sat beside him. He fished through his luggage before producing a DVD. He shoved it into the DVD player, and Twin Peaks came on. "Yay!" you exclaimed, and laid down on the bed. Dan flopped down beside you, and put his head on your shoulder.

He had fallen asleep before the first episode was over. You got up slowly so you wouldn't wake him, and tucked him in. You planted a kiss on his forehead before laying down beside him. "Goodnight Daniel," you whispered before falling asleep.