Chapter 1

Alana
"Damn baby you pulling my hair too hard" I moaned as Chandler continues to thrust like a wild animal. He grabbed my arms and bit my neck and moaned in my ear. Hearing him moan made me forget all about him pulling my hair real hard. I closed my eyes and started to push back on him making him moan louder.
"Ssshh before someone hears you" I yelled
"Damn baby well stop doing that" Chandler said through his teeth. He started to lose his grip onto my shoulders so I knew it wouldn't be long until it's over. Chandler and I was going at it hard until we heard his wife screaming for him. Yep you read right! His wife! He pushed me off him and started to get dressed and I did the same thing. We was on third floor so I knew that nobody could hear as we got it on. I bet you are wondering what the hell is going on here and I'm a tell you how it happened.
Well my name is Alana I am 19, 5'3, 130 pounds with light brown hair, light green eyes,a big butt and 38 double D boobs. Chandler is 43 years old 6'5, 235 pounds of muscle, he is starting to gray on his hair and a little on his beard, he has light blue eyes and he's with he's very handsome.
OK now that you have a description of what we look like I'm going to tell you how I got into this mess. It was last year when I was partying with my best friend Zara who is also his daughter. I know don't judge. Anyways it was our freshman year in college and I got really drunk and she decided to take us back to her house. She took some medicine because of her headache and fell asleep in her bed. I went and took a shower and then put on a big T-shirt from my ex-boyfriend and put my hair up in a messy bun. I went up to the third-floor and saw that the office light was on. I walked in and saw him on his computer typing while shirtless. He didn't notice me at first until I knocked over a picture of me and Zara when we were little kids.
"What are you doing up so late" he asked while taking his glasses off.
" I saw the light in and wanted to say good night" I said while looking him up and down.
He smiled and closed his computer and walked towards me.
"Have you been drinking" he asked
"NO" I squeaked
He laughed and kissed my forehead making his way out the office. I grabbed his arm and gave him a hugged and then I kissed him on the cheek. I've always had a crush on him and now that I was legal I wanted more from him. He looked me in my eyes and closed the office door back and picked me up and sat me on his desk. He grabbed my head and rubbed his index finger on my lips and gently kissed me. I deepened the kiss by sticking my tongue in his mouth and started to suck on his bottom lip. He moaned and pushed his body against mine so I could feel his erection.
" aaaaaah I can't do this" he said pulling away from me
"Why not?" I asked as I walked up to him
"Because you're my best friends daughter and I knew you since you were a baby. I have changed your diapers so many times"
" do I look like a baby Chandler?" I said while taking my shirt off. Now standing in nothing but my boy shorts looking at him licking his lips and also trying not to stare. I walked up to him pushed him into his chair and sat on his lap. I kissed him and started to rub my vagina on his now full erection. He moaned and grabbed my hips to stop me from moving.
"Oh this is so wrong but I really need you right now " he said while kissing on my neck. I grabbed his head and put his lips on my nipples and he started to suck on them. While he was sucking on them I undid his pants and rubbed against him again. I moaned and position him to my opening. He thrust his hips and pushed inside of me. We was kissing and loving all night that night. Now here we are present day still fucking in his office.
"Honey what are y'all doing up here?" Monica asked looking at us.
Monica was about 5'7 pretty, pretty brown skin, and beautiful long legs. Yes his wife was black.
"He was helping me with my paper" I said while trying to pull my dress down without her noticing. She smiled and walked over beside him and put her arm around him.
"Don't y'all know that today is a big day for both our families? Now this paper can wait" she said dragging Chandler out the door.
"Well bitch I didn't even get mine you had to barge up here" I said to myself but loud enough for Chandler to hear.
Chandler turn his head and gave me the death stare that made me shut up and grabbed my shoes to join our families. I walked down and found Zara sitting with her boyfriend and began to pout. I hated being the third wheel with them. Why not get a man that's my age and not married you might ask? Well simple I want somebody who's mature and knows what he's doing with his life.
"Girl did you get all the information you needed for your paper? Y'all was up there for a hour" Zara asked while eating some BBQ.
"Yeah I did I just need to type in his quotes and I can turn in my paper"
"Good so you wanna go to the club later"
"What club are y'all going to?" My dad asked while handing me a plate of food. My dad was the same height as Chandler,muscular,with the same light green eyes I have.
"Club? I don't remember anyone telling us about a club. I can still get down!" Chandler said grabbing his wife and grinding up on her. That whole scene made me wanna throw up. I hated Monica with a passion and I always will. No it's not because I'm fucking her husband I just never did like her.
"Uh we don't need to see all that and I don't remember her asking y'all to come" I said with a little more attitude than I thought.
"Damn what's your problem?" Zara asked
I looked over to Chandler and Monica all lovey dovey and felt tears trying to come through.
"Nothing I just need to finish this paper and Ima be fine after that so I don't think Ima go tonight "
"Pleeeeaaaasssee come on it should be fun and plus I heard Derek is there"
That got Chandler's attention which made me smile. I also got little butterflies hearing my ex boyfriend name too.
"Derek? That's a name we haven't heard in a while " Chandler said sitting right next to me.
" Hmm seems like I might just go after all " I said looking at Zara and then Chandler who is now frowning at me.
"Well y'all two have fun and no drinking " my mom Carmen said.
" I don't drink" I squeaked and then laughed. I always squeak when I'm lying and everybody knows it.
******* TWO Hours LATER*******
I got dress in a sexy turquoise dress that stopped just at the middle of my thighs and some 4 inch nude heels. My hair was curled and my makeup was flawless and I was ready to go. I got backed to Zara's house and walked right in since we all have keys to each other house.
"You look good " Chandler said scaring the shit out of me. I grabbed my heart and tried to slow my breathing down.
"Fuck Chandler you almost gave me a heart attack. " I said walking pass him. He was sweating so I knew he just got done working out.
"Don't you think that dress is a little short?"
"That's why I like it I'm trying to get a man name Derek" I smirked knowing what I said was going to piss him off.
" so you really wanna get hurt tonight huh don't give my shit away " he said getting all in my personal space. I swear he was lowkey black.
"Boy I'm not playing with you tonight I don't have time for that shit. ZARA YOU READY GIRL!!!"
"Yeah I'm coming" she said while walking down the stairs.
Zara was killing it in her red jumpsuit and gold heels. Her hair was up in a bun and she had on big hoop earrings. Zara was 5'6, real slim with a little butt,with pretty hazel eyes and pretty dirty blond hair.
"Damn you look good" I cooed while grabbing my purse off the couch.
"Yeah a little too good. Y'all two have fun and if there's anything y'all need call me" he said before letting us walk out the door.
We got into the car and drove thirty minutes to the club. I hopped out the car and walk straight to the door ain't no way I'm waiting in this line.
"Hey Zeus you looking good tonight papi" I flirted with the bouncer.
"Damn A when you gonna stop playing with me and let me hit" he said while looking at my ass. I rolled my eyes and walked passed him laughing. The music was blasting "Work" by Rihanna. I began rocking my hips while walking to the middle of the dance floor.
I started to drop it low while picking it up slowly and whining my hips on Zara. I felt a hand on my ass and turned around and saw it was Derek sexy self. See Derek was tall dark and handsome. He was standing at 6'3, 200 pounds of muscle,milk chocolate skin,and dark sexy brown eyes. He made my heart skip beats but he was a manwhore so I couldn't take him seriously when he said he wanna date.
"Mmmmmm you looking good tonight baby" he said pulling me closer to him.
"Thanks you don't look bad yourself"
"When you gonna get back with me?" He said now rubbing his hand up my back and down to my ass.
I looked over his shoulder and saw the reason why we couldn't get back together walking towards us. His on again off again girl Diamond. Oweeeee I hated that bitch.
"Oh so this is what you do Derek?!" She screamed hella loud which made all eyes on us.
Diamond was 5'9, 150 pounds, light smooth skin, and she was ratchet as fuck.
"Um we was just talking girl calm down" Derek said grabbing her.
"It ain't look like talking it looked like you and this bitch was all hugged up "
"Bitch! Who the fuck you calling a bitch? Hoe!!" I screamed walking up towards her.
"You you ugly bitch" she tossed her drink which hit me directly in my face and body.
"Oh you about to get it" I said while pouncing on her and punching her dead I the jaw. We was going at it before Zeus came and dragged me out the club.
"Go home ma you too damn sexy to be fighting up in the club over him" Zeus said escorting me to my car.
"Don't worry about Z I will take her home" he said smiling. He had the biggest crush on Zara.
"Okay bye papi"
I started my car and zoomed back to my apartment pissed off. I walked up the the third floor out of breath and saw the light was on on my window. I walked in and saw Chandler on my couch with my cat watching tv.
"What are you doing here?"
"Giving you the orgasm that you need so you can act right"
He picked me up and took me to my room and gave me four orgasms that night.