Chapter 34

Emma

My eyelids are heavy with the sunlight streaming through my window as I slowly wake up from the most numbingly blissful sleep I have had in such a long time. It's brilliant, the feel of Harry's arms wrapped around me holding me close to his warm chest.

Heaven knows what hour it is. The sun is strong so it is bound to be past noon. I don't want to move. I'm so comfortable and feel so safe, it's like nothing can touch me. With him here I feel as if I can do anything, be anyone, even someone worthy of this generous, humble, sweet, hilarious man next to me.

I'm so happy to have him and that we've finally found each other I'm inspired to nuzzle deeper into his neck breathing in his musky Harry Styles scent. It's utterly intoxicating. I try not to wake him but I know he's stirring as I feel his lips brush against my ear. I pull back to see that his eyes are still closed but there is a lazy smile painted across his face.

"I just want to stay like this Harry."

"Hmmmmm mmmmmmm" he mumbles getting comfortable and pulling me even closer to him.

"Good" I whisper back to the half asleep boy laying in bed with me.

In the moment I want to do the same, fall back asleep in his manly arms but the sound of his sleepy raspy voice has me wired. All the nerve endings in my body on high alert as I stare at the beautiful specimen next to me.

For the first time ever I have to opportunity to just look at him and trace gentle outlines on his beautiful face.

The sharp lines of his jaw, the slight stubble on his chin, the stray curls that have fallen against his face, his cute little ears... I can't help it. He's almost too handsome right now, sleeping next to me, and that paired with his arms wrapped around me with his long legs tangled with mine I feel myself coming undone slowly but surely.

I gently lean toward him and place a soft kiss on the corner of his mouth and then place another one and another.

"Harry" I whisper against his lips, continuing to kiss his soft skin.

"Hmmmm" he hums, tightening his grip around me as I feel the smirk spread across his lips.

"Open your eyes" looking up at him.

"To tired" he groans shaking his head slightly.

"For me?" I don't know why I'm asking him to wake up, I guess I just want those emerald eyes of his looking back at me.

"Em?" his eyes still closed.

"Yeah."

"Go back to sleep love" he says placing a kiss on top of my head and pulling it against his chest.

Such a baby, we've been sleeping for hours, how can he still be tired?

"Harry?" I groan.

"Em?"

"I have a better idea" placing a kiss on his neck.

Maybe this will give him a clue. I want his kisses.

"What kind of idea?"

"We'll you'll have to open your eyes first" placing my hand on his chest and giving him another kiss.

"Make me."

Without saying another word I slide my palm down his chest to his defined abs, around to the base of his back before venturing further south.

Ask me to open your eyes again why don't cha. I taunt him in my head.

I place my hand flat on his behind and give him one more chance but I'm too excited for his reaction to what I'm about to do I can't not any longer. And in one swift moment I pinch his behind resulting in his eyes opening wide to look down at me.