Chapter 42

Drowning Shadows - Sam Smith

Come Back...Be Here - Taylor Swift

Forever Changed - Carrie Underwood

Shut Up and Dance - Walk the Moon

Home - One Direction

Animals - Maroon 5

Irresistible - One Direction

I Never Wanted To Go - Williamette Stone

Harry

"My goodness Harry when on earth did you learn how to do this?"

I swear the look of joy on her face as I stare into those deep blue eyes of hers is enough to get me through the rest of the day, I don't even care that I haven't gotten of the bacon. That smile has that power, well that and the fact that I have never seen a girl pack away so many portions of breakfast food, especially countless slices of bacon and still retain their fit figure quite like her.

She's perfect.

"Serious Harry, this stuff is better than any orgasim I've ever–" she stops herself mid sentence, another piece of bacon suspended halfway between the plate to her mouth for a moment before she continues to eat.

"Oh please go on love" I interrupt her, overjoyed by her comparison. "Absolutely love hearing how my cooking is orgasmic."

"Oh shut it..."

"No really Em, I thought we'd be in a slightly different scenario when I gave you one for the first time, you know so I could give it to you right but this will do....for now at least."

She goes bright red at my words only causing me to adore her even more. It's so cute that even someone as experienced as Emma can get so embarrassed by just a simple yet undeniable sexy idea.

God I want her!

"If you keep this up you'll never find out Styles. Now tell me which London sweetheart of yours taught you how to cook."

"Why do you say that?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean why do you think there was a woman involved? Am I really that much of a man whore in your eyes?" I ask, laughing at the fact that she really does partially believe that to be true.

"Well being as we were what? Like eight, when you moved to London I'd say it was your years in London that provided the opportunity to learn. And knowing you there was definitely a girl involved. What was it? Needed to charm the pants off of her or something?" She teases before taking another bite of my orgasim inducing food, jeez I'll never get enough of that comparison.

Best. Compliment. Ever.

"Well Ms. Parker as a matter of fact my mum taught me everything I know. Told me if I wanted to be an impressive and well rounded gentleman I needed to learn how to cook the essentials. The whole charm factor came after."

"I knew I was right" she mutters to herself taking another gulp of coffee.

"Sorry but how were you right?"

"Well your mother is a sweetheart." She chuckles taking a bite of toast, her nose crinkling up with her big grin from ear to ear.

There really is nothing better than having the right half naked girl in my bed eating the food I so lovingly cooked for her. She seems happy. Of course I know that that beautiful mind of her's is actively overanalyzing everything that happened last night, going so far as to blame herself which I still don't understand, even though I told her time and time again that I was the one who utterly screwed it all up. But I'll be damned if I'll bring that all up again, not now anyway. I'm already one lucky son of a bitch because she's given me and the whole notion of us a second chance and I plan on spending all day showing her just that. She's mine all day cause that's how long I need to make this first date the best like it should have been last night. I'm not letting her go so easily.