Attention all you beautiful people...

Hello beautiful people,

Sorry this isn't a chapter update but I have a few things I want to say to all you guys.

First I want to thank @ckara70 for nominating "Intent" for the The Fanfiction Awards 2017. I'm honestly blown away. I never expected this.

If any of you are so inclined go ahead and continue to nominate my story (only nominations are open this month so if you want I'd really appreciate if the story got even more love! If you want to nominate, me or anyone else, just comment with the title of the book and the author, link below.) You don't have to nominate me but I invite you to nominate any of the good stories you have been reading. There are a bunch of categories so go take a look. At the very least vote for any of the amazing stories nominated this year. There are some really great stories out there...spread the love.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/92621717-the-fanfiction-awards-2017

Secondly I also want to thank all of you for all the comments on chapter 96 and chapter 97! I seriously love all your reactions, so keep them coming.

They are one of the best kinds of compliments so I thank everyone who comments/votes/and reads!

The support is so great.

Also a little status update, the next chapter(s) will be up some time tomorrow. Only a few more chapters left in Intent and then we're off to the sequel.

All the love, C. 

P.S. This part (I'll probably delete later) was just a shameful excuse to use the gif of Harry above. I mean come on, who doesn't love it!