03 Welcome Party (Present)

"SURPRISE!" shouted the guests in chorus, as the three women entered the living room of the pension. Yui looked at her sister reproachfully.

"They all wanted to do it. I'm sorry," Yuna whispered.

"No. It's alright."

Yui looked around. Ayumi, the red-haired roommate, and Wataru, the boyfriend of her sister and also her roommate, were here, of course. Then Nobu, Kaito and Mizuki, the other band members of Wakamino. Next to the drummer was Nisha, the new, gray-haired friend of her sister, who she had brought along to the hospital once. And even Hikari, the black-haired, best friend of her sister, was here, although she hadn't seen her for a long time.

The blonde blushed a little. "Um ... thank you ... And hello."

Ayumi came quickly over and hugged the girl. "Nice to have you at home, Yui-chan."

"Thank you. It's nice to feel welcome."

Next, Hikari came to her and embraced her too. "Are you all right, Yui?"

"Yes. Thanks for asking. How are you?"

Hikari looked at Wataru. "Very good. I'm so glad you're finally out of the hospital."

The band members hadn't yet met the blonde, so she raised her hand and waved at them shyly. "Hello everybody."

"Hello, Yui-chan," the musicians greeted her.

"These are Nobu, the drummer, Kaito, our bassist and Mizuki, our lead guitarist," Wataru introduced his band. Alternately, he pointed to the long-haired glasses wearer, the almost bald-headed, blond pierced, and the violet-haired high-school girl.

"I know. I already knew you. But haven't met you yet."

General laughter echoed through the living room.

Nisha stepped aside to Yui and bowed politely. "Nice to see you again, Masuda-chan."

Hikari imitated her behind her back and grimaced, then caught a blaming glance from Yuna.

"Please ... just call me Yui."

"Gladly, Yui-chan. I brought you a small present." She handed the blond girl a small box of chocolates.

"Wow. Thank you. That wasn't necessary."

"Exactly. It was said to not bring a gift," Hikari said.

"So ... let's party." ​​Ayumi intervened and pushed Hikari to the living room table where they had stacked some PET bottles and aluminum cans next to bowls of snacks. "What do you want to drink, Yui-chan?"

The blonde looked a little helpless at her sister. "I would like to deposit my bag."

"Just put it down, Yui-chan," Wataru suggested.

"No. I want to put it in my room."

The singer laughed. "Don't worry about that."

Ayumi cleared her throat briefly. "Yuna-chan, show her your room."

"Um ... now?"

"Now."

On the urgent gaze of the red-haired woman, the high-school girl nodded. "Come, Yui."

Gratefully, the blonde smiled to her future roommate and followed her sister. The two Masuda girls disappeared in the room, while the guests got themselves drinks and made themselves comfortable in the living room.