53 A French Evening 1 (Present)

Ayumi finished her eye shadow and put her brush aside. She flickered her eyelashes and looked at her sparkling, green eyes in the mirror. Satisfied, she nodded before picking up her bright red lipstick, removed the cap, and then put it to her lips to color them. She let it dry briefly, then dabbed her lips with a handkerchief to check its kiss-firmness.

Perfect.

She leaned back and studied herself extensively in the mirror, turning her head slightly from right to left. She stroked her hair again, then rose from her dressing table to look at her tight red dress.

So, if this doesn't work out today, then I really don't know what to do next.

The hostess walked to her shoe rack and picked out her red-painted plateau high heels. She sat on the edge of her bed and slipped into her shoes. She grabbed her matching colored clutch, put her purse and her cell phone in it and looked critically in the mirror again.

Tonight they had their fifth date, but so far her devotee had made no move to sleep with her. Normally, she ended up in the bed with her partners first and then started a relationship, but this man was a bit old fashioned.

Otherwise, I'll seduce him myself.

She could hardly believe that she hadn't had sex for several months. Not since she slept with that boy she'd met at the Pitstop. She didn't even remember his name, only that he had hit on Yuna first at the time, but that was fine with her, because that was the only time.

For her, sex had become something vital, and thanks to her good looks, she never lacked devotees, but this man was different. He was a real test of patience and she longed for the embrace of a man.

Ayumi left her room and minced to the stairs when her blonde roommate came upstairs with a steaming cup of tea in her hand. Two completely different worlds were colliding. There was the Femme Fatale, who was preparing to satisfy her cravings, and on the other side, the young schoolgirl in her T-shirt, with a cute panda bear design and shorts.

"Wow, you look great, Ayumi-san," confessed the middle-school student.

"Thank you, Yui-chan. And you look cute."

The blonde grimaced. "I'm a little girl and not a fully-grown woman like you."

"Yui-chan..." The redhead giggled, which didn't quite fit her appearance. "Don't worry, as you get older, you can walk around like this too."

"Oh... I don't want that at all." She sipped her tea undecidedly. "It's not my style."

"I understand. Then I wish you a nice evening. My date is about to pick me up."

"Hey... umm... can I quickly ask you something?"

"Sure." The hostess tensely blinked at her roommate.

"Do you know what Yuna does in the night?"

"I suppose she sleeps." From Yui's expression she could read that it was probably something else. "Or is she sneaking over to Wataru? I talked to her. She should be careful when they..." Ayumi stopped and looked uncertainly at the girl.

"When they what, Ayumi-san?" the blonde asked in a childlike voice.

"Um... when they... fool around..." Embarrassed, she tilted her head.

The middle-school girl clapped her free hand over her mouth and snorted. "Oh my God. I'm thirteen, Ayumi-san. I know what sex is."

Now the older one's face turned really red. "I'm sorry. I don't know. I was kind of precocious."