20 Encounter (Present)

After she and Nisha had left Hikari, they walked to the bus stop before they parted ways. Yuna sat in the bus and stared out of the window. She had serious reproaches about her best friend. It was her fault that the black-haired was so desperate. She had let her down when her friend needed her urgently.

"I can't take responsibility for everyone. I'm just a girl. And I have so many things to deal with."

The Takagi Foundation. The school. Wataru. Yui ... Shocked, she tensed up. She had completely forgotten about Yui! She quickly pulled her cell phone from her backpack and dialed her sister's number. "Come on ..." The high-school girl looked around nervously.

Bored, uninterested and distracted people represented her driving community. No one was bothering about the blue-haired girl. The phone rang until Yui's Voicemail answered. "Damn it."

Yuna dialed the number of her red-haired roommate.

"Yes?"

"Ayumi-san! Is Yui at home?!"

The older one cleared her throat. "Relax, Blue. She's here. Where are you? The school has been out for hours."

"I was with Hikari ... I've brought her homework."

"Oh, okay. Now listen. Can you go buy some snacks? Yui has brought two friends over."

The high-school girl frowned. "Friends? She has ... from school?"

"Yes. Where else from?"

"I didn't know she had friends at school."

Ayumi chuckled. "I beg your pardon? What did you expect?!"

"She's always been with me and Hikari. She never mentioned anything."

"Well, then you'll probably get to know a new side of your sister. Buy some snacks, okay?"

Yuna nodded. "Sure. See you later."

The blue-haired tucked away her cell phone and looked at the timetable. One station before her actual exit was a supermarket, so she decided to make a stopover.

***

Yukiko stamped furiously over the sidewalk. That damn Shinji! How could he dare to treat her like that? They were equal. Actually, she would even have to stand above him because she was much longer in Kuro-sama's entourage than he was. He was still almost a newborn. How old was he? Maybe fifty?

She would have preferred to take his skin off. She clenched her fists and tried to relax. It was pointless to get so worked up. She would still be able to figure out who killed Tirr and then she could get back what belonged to her.

Annoyed, she looked at her reflection in a shop window. "I'm hungry." Fortunately, she was in front of a supermarket, so she went inside to buy something to eat.

The Oni marched searching through the shop and looked at different offers. She was pretty puzzled about what to eat. Finally, she grabbed two small breads with bean paste in them and a bottle of mineral water. The young woman went to the checkout, stood in the line and rummaged out her wallet. Carefully, she checked the contents.

"Damn it. I need to make some money."