43 Lemonade (Present)

They entered the property of the Wada family, whereupon Wataru leaned his bicycle against the garden wall on the inside. His girlfriend had already gone to the front door and rang the bell. She crossed her fingers behind her back and squinted over her shoulder at her companion as she slightly tipped on her toes. From the hall, she heard footsteps, so she turned her attention to the door. It was opened and Hikari appeared in her pajamas in the doorway.

"Yuna-chan!" Immediately, a big smile appeared on her face.

"Hey, Hikari." The blue-haired girl returned the smile. "Are you alright?"

"Totally. Where is Narusegawa-san?"

"She's not coming today," the taller girl confessed.

"Then only the two of us? Cool." Her voice sounded pleased.

"Not quite. I brought someone with me." At the helpless glance of the black-haired Yuna stepped aside, whereupon Wataru, who was walking over from his bicycle, appeared.

All color disappeared from the face of the smaller one. "Shi-shimada-san ..." She looked down at herself and took a step back. "Why didn't you say anything?!" she hissed.

"I wanted to surprise you." Embarrassed grinned the visitor. "I'm sorry."

"No! No. That's great." Hikari's cheeks flushed. "Hello, Shimada-san," she greeted the young man.

"Hey, Hikari-chan." Friendly smiling, the singer stepped next to his girlfriend. "How are you?"

"Great. Thanks." She backed away. "Come on in." She let them both enter and then closed the door. "Go to the living room. I'll be right back."

"Okay. Come on, Wataru ..." Yuna squinted at her boyfriend. "... san."

"Lead the way, darling." If the address disturbed him, he didn't show it. Maybe they could still hide their relationship from Hikari.

The black-haired one watched the two as they disappeared into the living room, then scurried quickly down the hall, up the stairs and into her room. Immediately she pulled her sleeping clothes off and searched for clean clothes, rummaging through the huddles on the floor and tripping over the garbage in her room. As soon as she had put on a bra and pants, she sniffed briefly under her right armpit and grimaced. She grabbed a deodorant spray, sprayed it under her armpits and, after a moment's hesitation, her neck where she rubbed it. Then she put on a shirt.

He's in my house.

Excited, her eyes wandered over the images of Wataru lying around. She had already chosen one, which she wanted to have signed by him. She grabbed the photo and went downstairs with it.

Just as she wanted to go into the living room, she paused. Should she just bring something to drink or ask first? Wasn't it cheeky to ask him for an autograph right away? Thoughtfully, she rolled her eyes before she deposited the photo on the floor and entered the room.

"So, here I am," the black-haired girl said. Her visitors both looked at her from the sofa where they had settled. "Oh ... do you want something to drink?"

"I'm good," Yuna declined.

"Yes, please. It was quite exhausting to drive the little piggy here on my carrier." Hikari slammed her left hand over her mouth to suppress her laughter.

The blue-haired turned her head to him and stared at him dumbfounded. "I beg your pardon?!"

"What? You said yourself that you were sorry that you are so heavy." He grinned innocently at his girlfriend.