65 Girls Stuff (Present)

The high-school student lay on her side, her face in awe, staring out the roller door. She had lost her sense of time, as she finally stopped crying. She was not okay. How could she with all the losses and all the burdens on her shoulders? She had fooled herself.

I just want a normal life. I want to be left alone and take care of my sister. Is that too much to ask?

Distressed, she stared in front of herself, as her cell phone began to ring. She sniffled and reached into her pocket. Nisha called. The blue-haired girl rubbed her eye, sniffled again, and then sat up to answer the phone.

"Yes?"

"Hey, Yuna-chan. What are you doing now?"

"Nothing special. Looking at things from our old house," Yuna said in a shaky voice.

"Oh. Hikari had mentioned something. Do you want to have a chocolate at Me's?"

"Hikari? What happened to Wada-san?"

The cat girl giggled. "Yeah. We decided to call each other by our first names, if we're going to be friends. Cool, right?"

A faint smile appeared on the blue-haired's mouth. "Yes. I'm almost done here. I think it would be good to spend some time with you."

"Um... actually I wanted to do something with you and Hikari. I'll meet her in the city afterwards."

"Hm..." Wait a minute. Had Hikari sent their mutual friend to check out the situation? "Okay. I'll come as soon as I'm done here."

"Exciting. I'm really looking forward to hanging out with my girls," laughed Nisha.

"You didn't really say that."

The gray-haired girl fell silent. "Too much?"

Although she didn't feel like laughing, Yuna had to grin. "It's just unusual."

"I try to be a little less stuck-up."

"I'll see you later, Nisha-chan."

"Okay. I'm really looking forward, Yuna-chan," the class president said goodbye, before she ended the call.

With a sigh, the blue-haired girl shoved her phone back in her bag. She wanted to leave anyway. She had not realized, how much she had become dependent on her power. The fact, that she could feel positive emotions and only the negatives were kept away, at least told her, that she already had much more control over her power, which was at least a small step forward.

She got on her feet, wandered out the roller door and locked the warehouse. Then she walked with crunching footsteps over the gravel field, staring at the main building and wondering what to do next. She couldn't possibly clear the warehouse. Where should she go with all the weapons?

Yoshiro had recommended, that she should consult with her allies. Maybe she could talk to Me-san in private. Otherwise, she would have to turn to Narusegawa-san for good or bad.

From afar, the high-school student was watched, as she left the grounds.

On her way to the city, Yuna made a stopover at the pension. She was surprised to find that Yui's shoes were not here. Where had Midori gone with her? She shook her head and stormed up the stairs, after she had left her shoes at the entry. As she passed, she noticed Ayumi, sitting at her table with the flowers and resting her chin on her hands. She hurried on to her own room and took her headphones from her school backpack.