121 Playtime Is Over! (Present)

Nisha and Yuna were on their way to Me when Yuna's cell phone started ringing. "Do you mind?"

"No, just take it. Maybe it's important."

"Thanks." She looked at the display and answered the call. "Yui-chan?"

At first there was silence, but then Yukiko's voice sounded, "Why the hell are you still alive?"

Yuna stopped in her tracks and looked again at the contact information. "Why do you have Yui's phone?" Nisha gave her a questioning look.

"Oh, I made friends with your little sister. She's such a lovely thing."

"If you only touch her hair..."

A yawn sounded. "Save the threats, Masuda. If you want your sister back, come to the sewer access of the abandoned amusement park. We made ourselves comfortable here. And bring a good mood, bitch." The connection was interrupted and Yuna took the phone from her ear.

"What happened?" Nisha asked with a confused look.

"Yukiko has Yui." She clenched her fist, which cracked. "How the hell did she find that out?"

"She was also at the concert yesterday. Maybe she noticed there."

"Damn it!"

The class representative picked out her phone. "I'll call Mom right now."

"She didn't want to help me yesterday either. No, I'll do this myself. Today Yukiko dies." She marched off.

"Where do you want to go?"

"I need my weapons."

Yuna accelerated and disappeared in a side street. She pulled herself up a fire escape and jumped from there to the next edge of a roof.

Nisha watched her open-mouthed. She hadn't known that her friend was this agile. If Yuna wanted to equip herself, she would probably have to go to the pension. She also set off.

The cat girl breathlessly reached the pension and went inside. She spotted Yuna's shoes at the entrance, so she took off her own and scurried up the stairs. She hurried to Yuna's room and pushed open the door. Yuna whirled around with her fist raised, but relaxed as she recognized the class representative and turned back to her closet.

"Yuna-chan. We should really get help," the cat girl implored on her friend.

"It takes too long. She could do anything to Yui in the meantime." The blue-haired girl resolutely loaded her Beretta and then holstered it. The reserve magazine, she left in the box. She wouldn't allow the fight against Yukiko to take a long time, otherwise the oni could win the upper hand again. She turned to the class representative, who was staring at her anxiously. "You can get help. I'm leaving now."

"But I don't know where to go," whined the gray-haired girl.

"It's at the abandoned amusement park. There must be a sewer entrance or something." Yuna pulled on a light jacket to hide her firearm.

"I don't know the place."

"All right. Come along. If we find them then you can call Kenji or your mother."

"Okay."

Yuna looked at the Katana. She urgently needed weapons for this fight. Snorting, she grabbed it and lifted it from the wall.

The two high-school students rushed down the hall, down the stairs and out of the pension onto the street. Yuna had an idea of ​​which place her enemy meant. Running, they went on the way.