23 Approaching Attempts (Past)

Kissing, Yuna and Wataru rolled around in the futon. In this moment everything seemed to be all right. The high-school girl had to fight with violent nightmares, but now she appeared to be in a good mood. Perhaps he had finally managed to distract her from the evil in her life.

Both had red cheeks, and the young man could feel his heart pulsing fast. He was excited. Was it time for the next step? His hand slid under her shirt and caressed her stomach.

The girl clung to him and stroked his chest with her fingers. Under his fingertips he felt the soft fabric of her bra. Cautiously he explored her curves.

"Don't ..." Yuna whispered, between two kisses. She pressed his arm away from her.

For the next few minutes, he thought of all the things Kaito had told him. He was so close. The singer simply had to be patient, then he could take a look at the paradise.

Maybe she just needed a little nudge. He stroked the inside of her left thigh up to the hem of the short pants. His finger slid under, but immediately she grabbed his hand and stopped him. The girl released her mouth from his and looked at him angrily.

"I said no." With her intense look she underlined her statement.

"Come on. Don't be like this." With a conciliatory smile he tried to win her over.

"I don't want that."

"Okay."

He kissed her again, and she let him. He began to kiss her neck. A deep sigh escaped her mouth. Wataru directed her so that she came to lie on her back and caressed her neck with his lips. Unconsciously, he pressed his abdomen against hers, whereupon the blue-haired tensed up.

"Get down from me right away," she hissed. The young man sniffed amused and did it purposely once more. "Wataru ... down ..." She pushed her hands against him and tried to shove him away.

"Come on, baby ..."

A crunch sounded as she bit her teeth together. "No ..."

Again she felt the bulge in his pants on her body. With her forearm, she hit him under the chin, swung him down, and turned him on the back. Yuna moved forward and came to lie on him, her forearm pressed against his throat and her face just a few inches from his. She glared at him with her red eye.

"I said 'I don't want to'!"

"Okay ... fine ... you can be quite bitchy sometimes." In response, she squeezed his throat with her elbow. "Okay ... got it ..." the young man croaked.

She left him and slid beside him. "Go to your room."

"Hey, come on. I'll behave, okay?"

"Get out." She turned her face away from him.

"Honey ... it's fine. You're not ready yet." He put his hand on her shoulder and gently massaged her. Her hand jumped up, wrapped his, and squeezed it. A cracking sounded and Wataru tried to free himself from her grip. "Yuna-chan ... let go ..."

"Just leave me alone, Wata. Get lost," the girl growled. She let go of his hand.

The singer withdrew and rubbed his pulsating hand. "You're really strange lately."

"I'm sorry that my life is a wretched nightmare." She rolled over and turned her back to him. "Get lost. I don't want you here."

"Baby ..." He put his arm around her and tried to pull her in a hug.