67 A Visit to Me (Present)

"I can't believe you have so much money," Hikari marveled. She walked in front of her friends, hands clasped behind her neck. "I mean: Wow. You could buy everything."

The gray-haired girl shrugged. "Well... I rarely needed it so far. Actually only for the cafe."

"What kind of cafe?"

Yuna cleared her throat. "There is a cafe nearby, where we sometimes go after school."

"You have become really fast, pretty good friends. You even have rituals." The black-haired peered over her shoulder. "Are we going there?"

"That's what we wanted." Nisha smiled at her.

"Cool." Hikari turned her gaze forward, discovering a photo booth. "Hell yeah. We'll do that next." She hurried over.

"What is she up to now?" the class representative wondered.

The tall girl next to her grinned. "Don't ask me. She's crazy."

"But in a good way," confessed the gray-haired.

Impatiently Hikari bobbed in front of the machine. "Come on." The other two girls strolled over to her comfortably. "All right then. I'll get in the middle. You go first, Yuna."

"Calm down and don't command us that way," the blue-haired girl snapped back before getting in.

"Good puppy." In response, a hand was held out with a middle finger raised.

"My goodness. You two are really special," Nisha said.

"Why do you mean?" The black-haired slipped to her best friend.

"How you treat each other. So familiar. I find that very exciting." The cat girl also got in, whereupon Hikari began to make adjustments.

"Hm." She looked over at the girl in the pink dress. "More breast." Swiftly she released two more buttons on the jacket, whereupon the neckline was stretched even more.

"Hikari-chan!"

"Man, pull yourself together," Yuna growled as Hikari turned to face her.

"Your eye patch must go. It looks so crappy." She reached for it, but the taller girl slapped her hand away.

"Hands off!"

"Come on."

They wrestled with each other. Yuna pressed her right hand onto the eye patch as she tried to fend off Hikari with her left. "Stop it!"

"Okay. Okay. My God, you're tense." The black-clothed girl raised her hands. "Then keep it on. It's not my face that gets disfigured." She looked over to the class representative, who looked back uncertainly with reddened cheeks. "Everything all right?"

"You are a little scary."

Hikari laughed out loud. "You have no idea." With her face, she quickly approached the gray-haired, who squeaked back. "You are so funny."

"Can we take the stupid photo now?" Yuna complained.

"Sure." The best friend pulled out her wallet to pick out a few yen. Fast as lightning, her hand shot to the right and then she already held Yuna's eye patch between her fingers. "You're such a lama," she laughed.

The blue-haired girl blinked in confusion with both eyes, before her face turned red with anger. "ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY?!" Hikari laughed, but then she fell silent, as she studied her friend's face. Yuna noticed that Nisha was staring at her as well, and instantly became restless. "What?"

"Your eyes..."

Anxious, Yuna blinked a few times, then looked forward at the screen. Her left eye was still red, just as it had been since her transformation. Then she focused on her right. Incredulous, she leaned in to take a closer look. It was just plain blue, just as it had been before she lost it.