105 A New Classmate?! (Present)

"Oh my God. That was so retarded, I'm telling you!" Hikari moaned as she crumpled her soda can and threw it into a trash bin.

Nisha nodded understandingly and looked at her blue-haired friend, who yawned extensively. "It's understandable that your parents are worried about you," she said.

Yuna agreed. "Really. Be glad that they take care of you so well."

"You just don't understand that. They practically don't let me do anything on my own. I'm being watched over how I get up, to how and what I eat, and to make sure that I take my meds. It's a miracle that I'm allowed to go to school by myself." The black-haired waved off. "Anyway, at the end of the week, my dad leaves for a business trip again. Then I'm left with the bitch in my neck."

The class representative shook her head. "I understand you a bit. My mother is also protective. But I try to see that positively. She really loves me and cares about me."

"Because you need that! You are the innocence in person, Nisha-chan. Even I want to keep you in my field of view all the time and watch out for you." Hikari pointed to the tallest girl. "Like she used to be when she was a small, awkward child."

"I'll give you small and awkward," Yuna growled.

"And look at her now. She's almost as tough as me." The best friend grinned widely.

"Hey, girls," greeted another high-school student who approached the group.

"Hi Sazaki-senpai," the younger girls replied in greeting.

"Everyone fit? Have you recovered from the weekend?"

"After the bath, I was pretty relaxed," Nisha admitted, taking a moment to brush her hair.

"Likewise. Even though Ayumi-san was a bit pushy."

The cheeks of the class representative reddened. "Well..."

"What did she do?" Yuna wondered.

"Nothing..." The gray-haired girl crossed her hands in front of her lap and averted her gaze to the side.

"She was a bit rough on her."

"Sazaki-senpai!"

"What are you talking about?" Hikari asked, looking at each of the other girls.

"We were in Yuna-chan's Onsen on Saturday and had a good time there." Mizuki put her arm around Nisha's neck. "And Ayumi-san went a little rough on the princess here."

"Yuna's Onsen? All of you?" Hikari stared at her best friend. "Did I miss something?"

Confused grinned the tallest girl. "We accepted the inheritance from Yoshiro last week and visited the estate on Saturday."

"I understand." The black-haired girl nodded. "Without me..."

"I'm sorry." Yuna felt guilt growing in her, but it was quickly expelled by her power.

"It wasn't that great," Nisha murmured.

"All right." Hikari turned away. "We have to go to the classroom anyway." With a hasty step, she moved away.

"Shit," the blue-haired girl growled, giving Mizuki a venomous look. "Thank you."

"Sorry, I didn't know you didn't invite her."

"Fuck it. She'll get over it." The tall girl sighed again and pursued her best friend.

"Girls surely are little pussies," complained the older high-school student.

Nisha chuckled for a moment, then shrugged. "Well. We really have to go."

At the lockers Yuna could catch up with her friend. "I'm sorry. It went so fast and I was just taken by surprise. I didn't mean to hurt you."