101 Carpool (Present)

"I can't believe you did that," Yuna snorted.

"What? I've said I wouldn't ride the bus." Her redheaded roommate grinned and pointed to the vehicle in front of the pension. "So I phoned."

The driver got out and bowed briefly. "Masuda-sama. Shikibu-san. I am at your disposal."

"That really wasn't necessary, Kanade-san," Yui beeped.

"I consider it an investment in my future career." Tomoya added a wink to the statement, which he apparently did more often. "Rei also wanted to go shopping, so I had to go to town anyway."

"See?" Ayumi nodded in satisfaction.

"Midori will kill you." The blue-haired girl shrugged. "All right. If you're here anyway, we can just as well drive to the property."

"Holy shit!" Kaito came running and inspected the car. It was a black limousine, that they hadn't noticed when inspecting the garages of the estate.

"Kaito-san... where are you coming from?" Yuna wondered. Behind him, she could make out Mizuki, who closed in and admired the vehicle as well.

"We wanted to meet Wata. What's up?"

The butler smiled. "Friends of yours, Masuda-sama?"

"Yes." She looked at the bassist. "We make an excursion."

His girlfriend stopped next to the blond bass player. "In this?"

"Isn't it awesome?" The hostess jubilantly stepped forward. "Come with us. We can go to the Onsen together."

"I haven't been in one for a while. I don't have much time at the moment either," admitted the guitarist.

"Darling, we wanted to rehearse."

"We have been rehearsing continuously since last weekend. I need some relaxation."

Behind them, the pension door opened and Wataru stepped out. "What's going on here?"

"Who owns the limousine?" Mizuki wondered. She looked at Ayumi. "Do you have a rich admirer?"

"No. It belongs to the Masuda girls."

Everyone stared at them, with Yui looking shyly to the floor, while her sister stretched. "Really?" Wataru marveled.

"Yes. We have accepted the heritage of our uncle."

Kaito grinned. "Dude... if you ever break up with her, I'll grab Yuna-chan."

"Ey!" hissed his girlfriend, grabbed him by the earring and glared at him. "I probably misheard?!"

"Ow! It's good! As if he would ever part with her..."

"Ah... then this young man must be your boyfriend." Tomoya stepped forward and studied the singer. "Wataru Shimada. My name is Tomoya Kanade. Very pleased." Politely, he bowed his head.

"You know my name?" Wataru wondered, blinking. Then he bowed briefly.

"Considering that we'll be living in the same house soon, I think it's appropriate to know you."

"Did we miss something?" Puzzled, the blond looked around. "What's going on?"

"We'll move out soon, and move to a large estate." Excited, Ayumi clapped her hands together. "If you come now, you can check it out. It's insane."

"We wanted to rehearse, right?" Wataru looked at his band mates.

"Fuck it. We'll look at the house." Kaito stepped to the car and looked at Yuna. "Asking for permission to get in, Masuda-sama."