Chapter 48

IMPORTANT IMPORTANT IMPORTANT!!!!!!!! PLEASE READ OR YOU WILL BE VERY CONFUSED IN THE NEAR FUTURE!!!!!! Ok, so this is how it's going to work for a long time. I have skipped the rest of the two weeks at the house ON PURPOSE this is NOT a mistake. I'm going to try something. SO. After the events of Thor: The Dark World (which begin now), every other chapter is going to be from the two missing weeks. I'm going to try and make it so that it's as easy to follow as possible, do NOT be afraid to comment any questions you have if you are confused at all, I PROMISE I WILL TAKE THE TIME TO EXPLAIN BUT I WILL NOT SPOIL ANYTHING UNLESS I AM ASKED TO AND IT WILL BE OVER A PM SO THAT I DON'T RUIN THE PLOT FOR SOMEONE WHO DOESN'T WANT IT RUINED. Y'all will soon understand why I'm doing this and I will post this once again after it goes into effect, I just thought a heads-up would be nice.

Just a side note: The time difference between Asgard and the house is about eight hours, with Asgard ahead.

The two weeks were over before I knew it and we were back on Asgard again and this time, we were greeted only by Frigga and Odin, but Thor as well!

"BROTHER! I have missed you greatly!"

"Thor....It's only been a week." (Explanation: Thor visited the house on the last day the Avengers were there)

"Yes but in that week, Vanaheim has been put to peace."

"All the conflicts are over?"

"Indeed! There shall be a celebration tonight. I would be honored if the two of you would attend."

"We'll be there." I promised, despite Loki's begging look.

"How is Sigyn?"

"She is continuing to cause trouble, even with her banished from the palace grounds but you need not worry about her, she cannot approach yourself or Mira in any way, nor will she be permitted to the celebration feast." Loki nodded, satisfied with his adopted father's actions.

When we got back to the palace, there wasn't a big greeting as I had half-expected. I could hear training going on as usual on the grounds nearby Odin broke off from the group in favor of that. Thor and Frigga continued with us.

"How was your stay?"

"Amazing. That house has got to be one of the most expensive properties in the world. Not that I would ever sell it though, it's far too valuable for that. Tony was jealous."
"He is the one who considers himself a royal, yes?" We all snickered.

"Like you wouldn't believe." A guard approached us.

"My Prince, your father would like you to join him. He wishes to speak with you."

"Which one?" Thor and Loki asked.

"Prince Thor." Loki's face fell a fraction and the happy mood created by making fun of Tony was gone.

"I will go to him." Thor left us and Frigga tried to console Loki but to no avail.

"Now that everything is over and he has 'proven' himself, father is going to give him the throne. That is the only reason he would summon Thor in this way."

"It is not like that, Loki."

"Prove it." He teleported away, leaving me with a bitter taste in my mouth.

"What else could it be about? There is nothing that I can think of that Odin would wish to keep private." Frigga sighed.

"While Thor was banished on Midgard, he took a liking to a particular mortal. Jane Foster is her name. But Odin does not approve of her because she is mortal. He wishes Thor to marry Sif not only because she is a warrior but because she has a level head fit for a queen and is well respected in all the high courts of Asgard and most of the Nine Realms."