Christmas Kiss

My friends and I were at the Christmas party. The whole town was here, to celebrate the holidays. There wasn't any mistletoe, and the party planners -- AKA me and Lukas -- had a plan. We would have a fishing rod with mistletoe attached at the end of the reel. We'd hang it over a cute pair that just needed an excuse to kiss, and there would be a new couple. Everything went according to plan. We had made Axel and Olivia kiss, Ivor and Harper kiss, Magnus and Ellegaard kiss, and we were about to move onto our next victims. My brother J and Petra. We snuck up behind them, keeping the fishing rod with mistletoe out of sight. They were about to be perfect, and Lukas and I lowered the mistletoe when they were in the perfect spots. Petra and J looked up and saw they were under the mistletoe. They both blushed. Petra then wrapped her arms around J's neck and kissed him. J looked surprised, but after a moment he melted into the kiss. I high-fived Lukas and he put the rod on his shoulder proudly.

I was laughing with Lukas but I abruptly stopped. Looking up, I saw Lukas had accidentally put the rod on his shoulder, causing the mistletoe to be hanging above us. He looked at me, thinking nothing was wrong. I pointed up, heat coming to my cheeks. Lukas looked up, and he started blushing. I burned with embarrassment. Our carefully laid out plan, it caused us to have to kiss. Lukas used his free hand to run through his hair in embarrassment while he was red. I rolled my eyes at how Lukas was shy, and I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him towards me. He was surprised by the sudden move, and he accidentally dropped the fishing rod. I pressed my lips to his as I blushed red with embarrassment. After a moment, Lukas melted into the kiss, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me closer.

~Third Person~

Petra and J looked at Lukas and Jesse. The two were kissing. "Well, our job here is done." Petra said. She fist bumped J, but he kissed her again. Petra melted into the kiss, while Axel, Olivia, Magnus, Ellegaard, Ivor and Harper snickered from nearby.