Cat Noir's Weakness

Why am I even writing this? I have no clue, but I love the idea. I also hope it's gonna be the way Ladybug beats Cat Noir if he gets akumatized in any future seasons. Anyways, enjoy!

I look to my left and see Cat Noir standing there. "Hello, m'lady." Cat Noir said. "Hello kitty." I replied with a smile. "What did you want to meet me here for? You just had to see me because you can't resist my purrrr~fect looks?" Cat Noir asked. I rolled my eyes. "No, I wanted to do this." I replied. I got out a laser pointer and turned it on. His blue eyes immediately followed the red dot, and he jumped at it. I moved the pointer around, making the dot move, and Cat Noir kept on following it. "Argh! How is it escaping my grasp?!" Cat Noir exclaimed. He kept on jumping on the dot, trying to grab it, but was unsuccessful each time. I was laughing so much, and I didn't realize the laser pointer was pointing at my cheek, which meant that was where the dot was. Cat Noir leaped, causing my to drop the laser, but not in time.

Cat Noir barreled into me, knocking me onto the ground. He had accidentally landed over me, but it wasn't a far enough distance between us to prevent our lips gently touching. His blue eyes were wide with shock as they met my green eyes. A red blush spread across both of our cheeks. Cat Noir pulled away, and we stared at each other, the red blush deepening. All of a sudden, I heard a beeping come from his ring. The green paw print on his ring disappeared, and a green glow surrounded Cat Noir. When the green glow dissipated, I saw someone I did not expect to be Cat Noir. "L-L-L-L-L-Lukas?!" I exclaimed. A small black cat with green eyes was floating next to Lukas, and he snickered. "You couldn't resist, could you Plagg?" Lukas asked the kwami. "Yeah, I just had to make the moment more awkward. I can never resist a moment like this." the kwami replied. Lukas rolled his eyes, but then he seemed to remember the predicament we were in. As if this predicament couldn't get any worse, my Miraculous started beeping. I saw the pink glow engulf me and start transforming me back to my normal self.

"J-J-J-J-Jess?!" Lukas exclaimed. "You couldn't wait?!" I quietly exclaimed to Tikki. "Sorry, but I had to get the ship sailing!" Tikki replied in her high voice. I swear I'm gonna murder this kwami for doing this. I turned my gaze back to Lukas as I remembered the predicament. "U-ummm..." I began. "I-I guess you're Ladybug." Lukas said. "A-And you're C-Cat Noir." I said. I can't believe it, after all this time, my partner in fighting akumas was the guy I have a crush on. "Ugh, would you two lovebirds just get it over with?" Plagg pleaded. "Plagg, let them have this moment!" Tikki exclaimed. Plagg grumbled something under his breath in reply. "U-Umm, Lukas, do you mind if you moved?" I asked, blushing. He blushed and moved over to my side, and I sat up. We sat there, embarrassed. "Ugh! I'm tired of waiting!" Plagg exclaimed. He pushed Lukas's head closer to mine, and I felt Tikki push mine to his. Our lips touched again, and our gazes met. I felt my cheeks flush red, while Lukas's were bright red. It took a moment before we melted into the kiss, me wrapping my arms around his neck, and him wrapping his arms around my waist. The little hands on my head disappeared, but I didn't move.

We pulled away after a few moments, our gazes locked. "I love you Jess..." Lukas whispered. My heart started racing at those four, simple words. "I love you too, Lukas..." I whispered. We leaned closer and our lips touched in a kiss. This was one of the best accidents to happen to me yet.